+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for responding and your positive messages everyone. Unfortunately we did miscarry last weekend xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @itsme85 oh I'm so sorry to hear this. Be kind to yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme85 View Post
    Thanks for responding and your positive messages everyone. Unfortunately we did miscarry last weekend xxx
    Oh god no! That's really upsetting and quite late wasn't it? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words eveyone. we miscarried 14 days ago - i ended up bleeding and cramping and after some back and forth to ED it was confirmed that our baby's heart had stopped beating. Shortly after that i naturally miscarried, we were 10 -11 weeks pregnant but the baby had stopped developing at 7 weeks. im just going through the motions of bloos test ect to test our HCG levels. We are both devasted and dont understand why this happened to us xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme85 View Post
    Thanks for your kind words eveyone. we miscarried 14 days ago - i ended up bleeding and cramping and after some back and forth to ED it was confirmed that our baby's heart had stopped beating. Shortly after that i naturally miscarried, we were 10 -11 weeks pregnant but the baby had stopped developing at 7 weeks. im just going through the motions of bloos test ect to test our HCG levels. We are both devasted and dont understand why this happened to us xxx
    Hugs. Have been there and it's not nice. Give yourself plenty of time to grieve and remember it's not your fault. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, and you have every chance of a perfectly healthy pregnancy next time. I know none of this makes it any better. Be kind to yourself and best of luck in the future.