+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by danileighw View Post
    The 2 girls are driving me crazy! It's like they expected everyone would drop everything and do things for them because they are women. Have a go already!
    I know!!! Her comment about how Keith and Dan should be gentle because 'were women, we aren't blokes' GAH!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

danileighw  (15-09-2015),melimum  (16-09-2015),monnie24  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    $35 for a brick?
    They saw her coming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It really irritates me seeing the Gold Coast girls try and get their way by flashing a smile and some boob. Stop trying to charm the crane operators.
    And you've been told more than once that one of you has to stay on the Block and not go shopping together - it's not that hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcorset View Post
    It really irritates me seeing the Gold Coast girls try and get their way by flashing a smile and some boob. Stop trying to charm the crane operators.
    And you've been told more than once that one of you has to stay on the Block and not go shopping together - it's not that hard!
    It irritates me that the only way the operator WILL help them is if they flash a smile or a boob. It's a shame that men are still so superficial and disrespectful! It's a shame that these women think that they should stoop to that level.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cringed when the girls made that remark that Keith should talk to them nicer as they are girls not men.
    I really hate how they just try to flirt and use their looks to get what they want. Get in and do some work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep the girls and their flirty bull**** is getting pretty annoying. They have no clue and not the greatest level of taste.

Seriously why is Shelly even on the show? She's annoying and was pretty rude I thought. Felt really bad for andrew and his tinder gf whose name escapes me right now. I think keith was pretty nasty about the whole thing, I know there shouldn't have been noise at that time but they weren't even aware.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Keith should have just spoken to them alone, not treat them like naughty school kids. However they should have said, we were informed noise was coming from our site last night but it was the first we heard about it. But to not say anything, then to continue to plead not guilty after wasn't right.

I agree about Shelly! Who crowned her queen of interior design? She was rude to the tinder couple and Luke and ebony. Just nod and smile and if you have to, say it's not to your taste or even to maybe rethink certain elements but she was well out of line

Thanks
    Reviews
    I normally like Shelley but last night was a bit mean to say it was tacky. I did agree with her about the deer painting though, it has been done so many times, like the timber lamps I was sick of seeing them.
    Keith does play the role of over dramatising everything though. Just tell the couple about the noise complaint and move on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    I normally like Shelley but last night was a bit mean to say it was tacky. I did agree with her about the deer painting though, it has been done so many times, like the timber lamps I was sick of seeing them.
    Keith does play the role of over dramatising everything though. Just tell the couple about the noise complaint and move on
    This is the problem given they have at least 2 series a year and the same sponsors - people repeat everything that has been done. So frustrating.

I like that the couples are trying to be different, but you can still do a different style to past couples (typically industrial) but you can still do it in a nice way.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Purple Poppy  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm playing catch up and noticed something in one of the earlier episode this weeks.

Is it just me or is the triathlete mum picking up the tram picture on Google?! I hope she checked for copyright cause it sure didn't seem like they did 😵