+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I'm really annoyed that the judges knew who did each room. It should be blind judging.

I like the team that came first and the siblings. The other three couples do nothing for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I thought it should have been blind judging too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    I just read an article on FB that the building was involved in a crime investigation several years back, I think 13 yrs ago. I'll spare the details if you want to google it but it might impact some buyers... Then again maybe not.

I'm all team siblings!
    My hubby was telling me about this last night. Apparently in Victoria they don't have to disclose the information to buyers unless they directly ask if there has been a crime there where in nsw they have to disclose regardless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm interesting. Hopefully come auction day it's common knowledge to prospective buyers. They'll sell for a mint regardless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't believe how badly 3 of the couples did, I know they only had 24 hours, but geez!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    The young couple (with the beard and the bright orange hair) seem so totally clueless. I feel like this is the 62528th season of the Block- you should *know* you don't both go shopping, you should *know* that you need to get in and get things done as fast as possible. They seem so clueless they verge on being dumb.
    I like Luke and Ebony and that is about as far as I can stretch it right now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

LittleBug'sMum  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    The young couple (with the beard and the bright orange hair) seem so totally clueless. I feel like this is the 62528th season of the Block- you should *know* you don't both go shopping, you should *know* that you need to get in and get things done as fast as possible. They seem so clueless they verge on being dumb.
    I like Luke and Ebony and that is about as far as I can stretch it right now.
    Exactly! They do both seem well a little ah.... Thick!

I got annoyed at one of the judges comments about the winning room that it was all very much stuff the had seen before. Uuuuuum well given they have to shop at certain places can somewhat limit creativity and if contestants ever do anything too 'different' they're judged down on it as it's not 'South Yarra' enough.

I hate how these judges always change the goal posts!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I really hope the siblings do well this year. I think the single mums have been cast to be eye candy, can't think of any other reason.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    They met on Tindr... That should tell you something. They are cast as the clueless couple. Like Steve & Chantelle a couple seasons ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stop sponsoring the same shops they haven't updated there style in a year or so.

I like kingi and his gf