+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Block 2015

Yeah she's a cow. I get that the girls can be a bit assertive but you need to learn some grace and decorum girl. Having said that if somebody told me to eat a burger I would be pi55ed. However she did offer a sincere apology

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can *sort of* agree with them saying no to start with- its something the girls should have discussed with them weeks ago like the others did, BEFORE they got their marble bench cut etc. I would have said no as well. But she took it way to far and just became petty and childish when they came up with a solution that wouldnt affect their ceiling.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

LittleBug'sMum  (19-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWarrior View Post
    I can *sort of* agree with them saying no to start with- its something the girls should have discussed with them weeks ago like the others did, BEFORE they got their marble bench cut etc. I would have said no as well. But she took it way to far and just became petty and childish when they came up with a solution that wouldnt affect their ceiling.
    Agree, wondering if it's just for TV drama though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    Agree, wondering if it's just for TV drama though
    Very true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can kind of see where whitney is coming from......When you feel like people take advantage of you and treat you like a push over (in general) and then you finally decide "no im doing whats right for me for once" ....just to be pushed and pushed and pushed by the other party then you get to the point where you just say no to assert yourself.

I've been in that situation besause I'm a nice person and I'll do whatever it takes for others because i struggle saying no. And when i finally say no then i mean no. Do you know what I mean?? So i do feel for her in that sense cos I think thats her head space atm.

But in saying that she prob is going about it the wrong way. I would have just given in with the back of the cupboard idea just to keep the peace because all shes achieved now is making herself look like a nasty person.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Block 2015

Whitney has so much growing up to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When Whitney went up to the girls room to talk about lagging, she really showed her true colours. She was demanding and rude from the get go, it's like she went looking for a fight. I'm sick of her making out she's the victim in all this, and she's constantly making snide remarks to cameras. Definitely an age thing, Vonni handled it well today I thought. She spoke to her in a respectful manner and fairly low tone, I would have struggled to keep that composed had it been me.
    Getting sick of the drama though, less fighting more shopping please!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koarlo For This Useful Post:

Foxy  (20-10-2015),Lincolns mummy  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously i can get where Whitney & Andy is coming from, I think they could have handled it differently, but I wouldnt want to compromise with them given the history & the mucking/delays around they where causing, the girls should have sorted it weeks ago... Those 2 girls act like they are gods gift to the world, it's about time someone stood up to them, they are so used to batting their eyes & flashing their b00bs to get stuff done & this time it didn't work... Suck it up & move on, it was their error that put them in the situation. They go on about being role models for their kids, well that would be the way Shay or Ebony behave, perhaps Suzy & Vonnie needs to do some growing up aswell??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

melimum  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Id probably have said no too...

Both teams are getting what they deserved to be honest. No victims anywhere they are pretty much on par nastiness wise

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (21-10-2015),melimum  (21-10-2015),Ngaiz  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Seriously i can get where Whitney & Andy is coming from, I think they could have handled it differently, but I wouldnt want to compromise with them given the history & the mucking/delays around they where causing, the girls should have sorted it weeks ago... Those 2 girls act like they are gods gift to the world, it's about time someone stood up to them, they are so used to batting their eyes & flashing their b00bs to get stuff done & this time it didn't work... Suck it up & move on, it was their error that put them in the situation. They go on about being role models for their kids, well that would be the way Shay or Ebony behave, perhaps Suzy & Vonnie needs to do some growing up aswell??
    I can't believe it wasn't sorted when they ordered the thing! I agree they're use to getting what they want. I think Whitney and Andy have grown a lot since the start of the show, in terms of standing up for themselves

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maternidade For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (21-10-2015),melimum  (21-10-2015)