+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whitney and Andrew are bugging me too! Ok, I probably wouldn't have gone about it the way Suzi did but, someone had to say something! Whitney and Andrew could not see how their laziness had impacted everyone else. They weren't grateful at all. It was almost as if they thought they were entitled to their help. Why should everyone else have to waste their precious time doing their dirty work. I would have been ropeable! I was surprised no one else said anything actually. They are such pigs! And can I just say, Andrew is just about the slowest guy I've ever seen on TV.. He would drive me nuts in real life!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Koarlo For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor Luke is starting to look like Woogie from 'There's something about Mary' 😅

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArthurDent For This Useful Post:

Koarlo  (07-10-2015),Phony  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Whitney deserved that spray from Suzi! She is the immature one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty disappointed that there is so much emphasis on their stupid cat fights. They all need to get back to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really don't think whitney deserved what suzi said to her. Suzi was being a bully and theres nothing else to it. And when she went off saying "dont ever talk about my kids" ummmm wtf all she said was your meant to be a mother with 3 kids how bout you act like it.

Yes whitney and andrew do seem a bit lazy and yeah i don't think its fair the others had to help them clean but that was enforced by Keith they didnt ask for the help. And its pretty clear the shows being edited to show them as the "lazy" couple, there has been a heap of emphasis on there not working but clearly there is work being done and not shown. Just like chantelle and steve a few seasons ago, when he came out and said he was ****ed at the way they were made to look which wasn't the case.

The whole thing is super annoying. Show us more of the renovating side of things and less of the drama.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

danileighw  (08-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love laundry week! Can't wait to see what they do. I'd love to design my own laundry, seeing as though I spend most of my time in there!
    I agree, less drama more laundry! And study/powder room 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Kingy and Caro will be hard to beat now. They seem to have a very cohesive apartment and their budget is still going ok.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArthurDent For This Useful Post:

maternidade  (13-10-2015),mrsboyts  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    I really don't think whitney deserved what suzi said to her. Suzi was being a bully and theres nothing else to it. And when she went off saying "dont ever talk about my kids" ummmm wtf all she said was your meant to be a mother with 3 kids how bout you act like it.

Yes whitney and andrew do seem a bit lazy and yeah i don't think its fair the others had to help them clean but that was enforced by Keith they didnt ask for the help. And its pretty clear the shows being edited to show them as the "lazy" couple, there has been a heap of emphasis on there not working but clearly there is work being done and not shown. Just like chantelle and steve a few seasons ago, when he came out and said he was ****ed at the way they were made to look which wasn't the case.

The whole thing is super annoying. Show us more of the renovating side of things and less of the drama.
    Actually Suzi was on KIIS the other day and the reason she went off is because Whitney did say something offensive about her children but it was edited out. Hearing that I completely get it and I wouldve lost my **** at her also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Somebody posted Suzies penthouse spread if you will into the block comments. 😯 I had a look before it was deleted. Not much left I haven't seen of old Suzie

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^ eww really? Can't say I'm too surprised! 😅