+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Still 9 days before pregnancy test here but hopeful this cycle !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    How's everyone going?
    Anyone on here temp or use OPKs?? I have never used either method before but this being my third month TTC (last year fell pregnant first month trying, twice. Both ended in miscarriages) I would like to start using them but unsure where to start or how to even use them? Can anyone recommend best methods and brands? Thanks in advance!
    According to my period tracker app we are entering my fertile period but I had heaps of ewm 2 days ago so not sure if I have already ovatulated or not. Trying to really relax this time around I got a bit obsessive ttc ds2 using opks and thinking about it all the time.

I just bought some off ebay when I did

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?
    Anyone on here temp or use OPKs?? I have never used either method before but this being my third month TTC (last year fell pregnant first month trying, twice. Both ended in miscarriages) I would like to start using them but unsure where to start or how to even use them? Can anyone recommend best methods and brands? Thanks in advance!
    I tried to use opks for the 1st time this month but no lines developed at all... not even the control one, so maybe they were faulty?

My heavy ewcm finally stopped the day before yesterday after a week of havingti wear liners. Sorry for the tmi but it was out of control! I went to see a naturopath earlier this week and he put me on ovarianne to regulate my periods, has anyone else taken this before?

I've started cramping/bloating in the past few days and sore boobs started yesterday, so I think AF is just around the corner. I'm actually not too disappointed if it comes this weekend because that means my cycle is back to 28 days (last time it was almost 3months between periods).

Congrats to the new bfp's! I love hearing good news, it gives me hope x

Thanks
    Reviews
    When is your ewm meant to stop? After ovulation or at the time of ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirst17 View Post
    When is your ewm meant to stop? After ovulation or at the time of ovulation?
    After ovulation I believe. That way it still helps the little ones swim up there while the egg is still there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After ovulation I believe. That way it still helps the little ones swim up there while the egg is still there.
    Thanks in that case I fear we didn't do enough this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD41 and I finally have a positive OPK which means I have a test day woohoo. Will try to hold out until the 27th. How is everyone else tracking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? I have the wishful thinking going on here thinking there are some slight pregnancy signs. Testing time is taking so long to come around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out ladies. Af just arrived. Good luck to those left to test. On to cycle 16 I think, I have stopped counting,too sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh So Ready! View Post
    I'm out ladies. Af just arrived. Good luck to those left to test. On to cycle 16 I think, I have stopped counting,too sad.
    Sorry about AF arriving

Mine was due yesterday, tested today and BFN. Not surprised with my irregular period that it was a BFN, but still disappointed.

Going to test again on 20th if AF doesn't arrive by then as that is 2 weeks after the day my heavy ewcm stopped.

Best of luck to everyone x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LRM For This Useful Post:

Oh So Ready!  (11-10-2015)