+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Constant?

Hey guys,
    Just wondering everyone experience with PCOS,
    when I first went of the pill I had nothing, not bleeding at all for maybe two or three months... then I have very heavy bleed for a say three days, which I suspect may have been a chemical/ very early miscarriage.
    Since then I was getting spotting say once a month, but now I am almost constantly have light bleeding that comes and goes but doesn't fully go away,
    I was wondering if any one else has had this and if there is anything I can do about it?
    I am thinking it is probably best to go back to they gyno and I think I will call them tomorrow but know while we are TTc I am guessing there is not a lot they can do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd get checked out. I've had spotting but it's never been constant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have PCO and things have varied a lot over the years, after being on the pill, after each pregnancy including miscarriages.

I've come off the pill and not ovulated for many weeks. Did you get a positive pregnancy test to make you suspect a chemical? Otherwise it could have just been a long cycle.

I've had mid-cycle spotting and three week periods, but not constant spotting. I do know someone who did and it was because the lining of their uterus had gone uneven (not even thickness). It was diagnosed via ultrasound and treated with a D&C.

Definitely worth seeing your GP for an ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hey guys,
    Just wondering everyone experience with PCOS,
    when I first went of the pill I had nothing, not bleeding at all for maybe two or three months... then I have very heavy bleed for a say three days, which I suspect may have been a chemical/ very early miscarriage.
    Since then I was getting spotting say once a month, but now I am almost constantly have light bleeding that comes and goes but doesn't fully go away,
    I was wondering if any one else has had this and if there is anything I can do about it?
    I am thinking it is probably best to go back to they gyno and I think I will call them tomorrow but know while we are TTc I am guessing there is not a lot they can do...
    I also have PCO and I was finding the months with the odd AF were anovultory cycles, so I hadn't ovulated. If suggest going to see dr ASAP and see what they recommend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have PCOS and had had months like that's

It's usually when my thyroid is under active you can have constant spotting

Have you been tested for hashimotos it of the goes with PCOS

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have PCOS and i find i spot quite a bit but have only just come off the pill recently and havent had spotting issues until the last 5 days but looks like after 84 days i am actually getting my first natural period.
    But if i start spotting constantly i will be going and getting checked out!
    I am actually starting clomid if i have 3 unsuccessful cycles which i have never had the spotting problem while on