Closed Thread
Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Attachment 75005

A molar pregnancy y isn't from an embryo splitting it's either from no genetic make up from the mother or from 2 sperm fertilising an egg. It is very rare and i know my numbers aren't molar pregnancy numbers but your mind always goes to negative things no matter what information you get, im waiting on results that I did at another lab incase there was an issue with my clinics machine.
    That's just an opinion not fact. Here's what I was told: A molar pregnancy — also known as hydatidiform mole — is a noncancerous (benign) tumor that develops in the uterus. A molar pregnancy starts when an egg is fertilized, but instead of a normal, viable pregnancy resulting, the placenta develops into an abnormal mass of cysts.

In a complete molar pregnancy, there's no embryo or normal placental tissue. In a partial molar pregnancy, there's an abnormal embryo and possibly some normal placental tissue. The embryo begins to develop but is malformed and can't survive.

A molar pregnancy can have serious complications — including a rare form of cancer — and requires early treatment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    **ments**
    So i am 5dp5dt #1fet no trigger and i got a faint second line this am. My first bfp no sign of af yet. Wishing it was darker though. For those of u that have got bfps when did urs show up after fet transfer. Can u see my 2nd line? Havent shown dh yet to scared to incase this is not real.
    Attached Images

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-11-2015),Corbes  (03-11-2015),Evelynmoo  (05-11-2015),Hopeful37  (03-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (03-11-2015),pillowhead  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @corzjayne, thats a second line hope it gets darker! We certainly need some luck in this thread and some good news

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (03-11-2015)

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's definitely a second line and a really good line for only 10dpo! I hope it keeps getting darker - looks very promising!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started to see a bfp evening of 4dp5dt for my last chemical (the stronger one), but at 6dpt it was probably about as strong as yours is now. With my successful I didn't test until 6dp5dt. That's looking like a really promising start.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow road ,katt1011 thanks .fingers and toescrossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks exilius.that gives me hope. I thinkbi got a chemical on my freash at 4dp5dt but got af same day.this time not really any line at 4dp5dt but this faint one 5dp5dt hope its a goid sign and af stays far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mine six days past five it was exactly the same as yours ! And just keeps getting darker every second day I freaked out at first as I tested the next day and it looked faint but realized hcg levels double every 48 hours congrats !!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to itsgunnahappen For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats corzjayne that's definitely a second line!

Obviously there are risks with a double transfer & it's not something done without alot of thought & discussion with my FS & DH. Luckily for us I know more people who have had twin pregnancies with very few complications that have gone full term resulting in happy, healthy kids than I know of twin pregnancies with serious complications. The chance of twins from a double transfer for my age is 6-7%, so fairly low.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luvbus have u done or about to do a 2 embryo transfer? Mine was a single embryo transfer. I was not allowd to transfer two.

**ments ** just did a pm hpt came up within a minute.. but still holding my breath..
    Attached Images

17. The Following User Says Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (03-11-2015)