Closed Thread
Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Omg just got my bloods back! I transferred 1 embryo and my numbers last week were 1700, this week 25,500!! I'm absolutely ****ting myself.
    @stillfuntryin that's awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    @Annerley I can be updated now, I'm not going for my bloods as I definitely have AF and my hpt yesterday was stark white.

I'm all booked on for a FET this cycle though. As I only have two embryos left in the freezer I'm going to thaw out both, and if they both survive I'll do a double transfer...not worth the risk of saving one and having it not thaw out and then wasting a cycle with nothing to transfer. Would rather go back into a stim cycle if these two embryos don't work.

Who else is transferring in about 2 weeks time?

Good luck to all the PUPO ladies! Baby dust to you all!
    @itsgunnahappen, your lines look great. Congrats!
    I'll be transferring in about 2 weeks time if all goes well in my stim cycle. Currently on day 4 of meds so EPU will be sometime next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Omg just got my bloods back! I transferred 1 embryo and my numbers last week were 1700, this week 25,500!! I'm absolutely ****ting myself.
    Is that high for how far along u are stillfuntrying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Wow @Tanej78! That's a nice thick lining. fingers crossed it all goes well!
    @Apples1234 are you having both implanted? I asked my doctor if we could do two and he flat out said no.
    @jeb8303 I'm so sorry love. Take care of yourself. *giant hugs* xx
    @stillfuntryin Oh wow that's scary. *throws out ibuprofen*
    How did your bt go today?
    @katt1011 Ahah ohhh. Have you gotten your dress yet? I'm learning to sew atm so I'm hoping to be able to sew myself a dress soon!
    Hi, yes I'm putting two in. It's our third cycle. It's actually your choice so you can push your doctor to do it if you want to. They worry about multiple embryos working but we actually want twins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that's very high, im redoing them tomorrow as they tried to retest but didn't have enough blood, its very high for a singleton.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stilltryin excellent numbers and you were worried about no symptoms lol and as our clinic says blastys have a high chance of splitting our dr said there were 8 couples with twins when we saw him! All i can say is good luck if its twins! Fingers crossed for bloods tomorrow i cant wait to hear your great results.

@mrsthomo i actually can sew i just find it tedious especially with detailed things last thing u sewed was a pleated dress, cute but a nightmare to make!

@MrsSMS well we get to watch everyone else transfer before us and hopefully bring in the good news and babydust for us.

@Annerley my cycle is normally 32 days because of all the hormones my last one was 28 hopefully the witch comes soon for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have any of you taken anything to help relax you and the uterus day of transfer like Valium?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej yes they gave me tablets but they didn't work on me. My clinic tells you to try them well before we epu to see if they do work.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Have any of you taken anything to help relax you and the uterus day of transfer like Valium?
    My clinic gave me some and I took them they couldn't get a line in so I had to have gas I felt everything hopefully your experience is better

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 Best of luck for your EPU!
    @Apples1234 I would LOVE to have twins. Hope you get twins. xx
    I'll ask for 2 to be put in if this one fails.
    @katt1011 oh awesome! I hope I can get good enough to make a pleated dress! I've made a little coin purse and 2 napkins so far. I'm going to a Christmas themed beginners class this month!
    @MrsSMS & @katt1011 Ouch! I didn't feel anything! I was surprised when he said okay, all done. I'm sorry it was so painful for you guys.

Ugh I just called Chemist Warehouse to ask if they can dispense Endometrin and he said that's a condition, not a prescription. Made me laugh. 😂

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (02-11-2015),rainbow road  (02-11-2015),stillfuntryin  (02-11-2015)