Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh @mrsthomo we will be cycling together 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ouch my AF cramps have kicked in bad. I think the 32 days are creating a tsunami AF! I've just taken nurofen. Does anyone take nurofen plus (with codeine) is it ok to take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 all the best with your EPU, I hope you get lots of good eggs and rest up afterwards

Welcome @Dizzy82 thanks for joining us

@mrsthomo glad you like the list, it makes it easier for me to follow as well! Awesome news that you can go straight into a FET, I'll be transferring at a similar time to you so long as af decides to show itself some time soon. How convenient would have a 1st nov af had been?! I hope the pain subsides quickly!

@rainbow road that sounds like a really good plan. I'm so sorry that it didn't work last month but it's probably a relief to be able to stop testing and move onto next month. Looks like there are lots of us going in for a transfer in the second half of november

@Apples1234 yay that af finally arrived, you can get started! Sorry to hear about the cramps. I can't really offer any advice about when the FET as this is my first FET but hopefully you can transfer along with the rest of us

@ttc1981 I was on 100 gonal f for my fresh cycle and only had 9 days of stims until I was ready for EPU so definitely never got to the bloated and uncomfortable stage either. I was waiting to feel something as well but all worked out in the end.

Congrats on the new job @katt1011 sounds like you have lots of things nice to distract yourself

AFM: af is still MIA! It's usually fallen into a pretty good pattern since having DD but now I just want it to come

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any advice on safe painkillers anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road I'm happy to have a friend to cycle with.

I just called and I have an appointment for my 12 day scan on Friday the 13th and they'll book me in for my transfer on that day.
    My doctor is away through all of this but we're going ahead anyway.
    @Apples1234 I've had 2 400mg ibuprofen this morning and the pain is finally starting to ease. *phew* hope you feel better soon! ♡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ibuprofen before transfer, panadol after

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a day 11 scan on wed next week. Will probably ovulate on the 14th (DSs birthday!) and so transfer around the 17th will know for sure next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @rainbow road I'm happy to have a friend to cycle with.

I just called and I have an appointment for my 12 day scan on Friday the 13th and they'll book me in for my transfer on that day.
    My doctor is away through all of this but we're going ahead anyway.
    @Apples1234 I've had 2 400mg ibuprofen this morning and the pain is finally starting to ease. *phew* hope you feel better soon! ♡
    Ok that's good to hear. I've read a lot online that it's not ok to take ibuprofen during IVF and you should only take paracetamol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Ibuprofen before transfer, panadol after
    Thanks for clearing that up! 😊 Is codeine ok in the ibuprofen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Any advice on safe painkillers anyone?
    I am allergic to aspirin so I can't take any of the neuferns or advil the doctors have always said that panadeine is the strongest and safest option for me