Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @exilius we were with westmead and travelled from qld we just did all of our tests up here and went to initial appointments and then went down for epu and stayed down until transfer. But this time we decided to stay in qld and we paid a lot more. Now questioning if we made the right choice. I still have 6 perfect embryos in westmead. We just thought it was easier to stay in qld cause we cant be away that long as ds has school and that costs a fortune but ivf cost more lol go figure and thats private school

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tane sorry to hear you have had such a hard struggle i know others in the same situation i hope the next one works for you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @pillowhead thanks i knew someonr lle would enjoy my deliberating plus i bet it made you laugh which we all need. I am still deliberating i may go n try it on today lol. Its a tough choice.
    I did have a little giggle and I liked that you were thinking about something normal! I'm here non stop thinking about when I'm going to test haha

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hahaha Katt. Love your dilemma. I had a similar one re skirts once, and now I wear them all the time! It's funny what occupies our train of thought huh!

Sorry I've been pretty bad at catching up, I've been a bit miserable.

AF is here in full force now.

Do you still have to have your bloods done if you have AF arrive before them? I don't really want a pointless blood test.

We have an appt with the FS on Tuesday about where to go from here for DP, so I will chime in myself and see what we can do differently for my next FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pillowhead i know the testing does your head in so i dont know what i will do next fet its even a expense to even do that n ofcourse you cant just buy one test. How many days pays transfer are you? Oh n what day emby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road sorry to hear the news i thought yours for sure would have worked. As for the blood test i know at my clinic it has to be done regardless. Will you go straight into another fet?

Speaking of period mine is still missing its always the way you want it to come and it doesnt when you dont want it it does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pillowhead I am obsessed with peeing on a stick ! Lol got my first bfp 6 days past five days but am now totally consumed by that little pink line .. Is it to faint , is it fainter than yesterday's , etc and so on .. I e literally bought out my local supermarket ! It's so nerve wrecking ! I'm so scared of cp or af coming it's driving me insane ! Just trying to focus on reports and not lose my mind ! Fingers crossed to all ! And I hope those in the ttw are getting more sleep than me !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to itsgunnahappen For This Useful Post:

exilius  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep, going straight into another FET for sure. I fell easily with DS, no major issues there for me so I'm hoping it's just a matter of which of my embryos left is the right one. I sure hope one of them is

I think my clinic will want me to do the bloods too. I will probably just go tomorrow instead of Tuesday though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh... And I am definitely not testing next time! That was such a mind f**k,i totally remember why I didn't with DSs cycle. I just did a test at home the day of my bloods, 16dpo and got a beautiful unquestionable second line. So I'll try and do that this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road wish I had have done that ! And I'm sure one of your embies is the one ! Fingers crossed for all ! Ivf is such a waiting game .. Every step waiting waiting waiting ..