Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsthomo good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Mrsthomo good luck!!
    Ooh thank you so much! Good luck to you too!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @RubyGirl & @jeb8303

Oh man family...
    Love them but I find it really hard to share the IVF journey with them... there is so much expectation, and then let down... I stopped telling my family about my FET's it was just so much easier... Mum doesn't cope with my miscarriages and failures well, and i feel a bit of it on me... We recently told them about our last EPU because I got so sick and hospitalised last time, but man it was difficult telling them last week the fresh transfer failed... I just don't want any more questions?! I feel so guilty feeling this way... but its exhausting.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    I wasn't sure where to introduce myself but I saw October November IVF/FET do I decided to post here.

Hi,
    My name is Amy and I'm 24.
    My husband and I recently found out we would need IVF because we have a 1% chance of falling naturally...

In 2011, at the age of 20 I had ovarian cancer and so was able to do an IVF cycle at QFG, Brisbane for freezing at a very discounted price due to the severity of the chemo I needed.
    We have 4 frozen embryos waiting to go. (We thought that there were 7 but anyway..)

I have my progynova script ready to be filled (my husband will be filling it this afternoon) and I am just waiting for my period to begin so I can start taking them from CD2.
    My period is due on Friday the 25th.

My husband and I are excited and nervous as we don't know what to expect. I don't actually know anyone who's been through IVF so it's nice to meet all of you, hope to possibly make some friends!
    Welcome @mrsthomo you have a very boring IVF journey from here on in..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i got a call today from Genetics... my PGD results are in... wasn't expecting its only been a little over 2weeks. 1 was abnormal double chromosome 5 & 12.. the 2nd was normal...

Lots of tears... I think relief but also just letting go ... i think I've been holding on a little since Friday's BFN.. So we have 1... I'm going to contact my FN tomorrow start chatting about FET even though i can't get into LB til friggin 21 Oct. Discuss the use of intrapllids as an option... We're also considering maybe doing another EPU instead of FET... its hard to know what to do.. with medicare changes coming up and the end of year and safety net reboot.... $$ is a bit of an issue

But then I dont want to do an EPU because what if that lone frosty is the one?
    So hard.. hate these decisions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    So i got a call today from Genetics... my PGD results are in... wasn't expecting its only been a little over 2weeks. 1 was abnormal double chromosome 5 & 12.. the 2nd was normal...

Lots of tears... I think relief but also just letting go ... i think I've been holding on a little since Friday's BFN.. So we have 1... I'm going to contact my FN tomorrow start chatting about FET even though i can't get into LB til friggin 21 Oct. Discuss the use of intrapllids as an option... We're also considering maybe doing another EPU instead of FET... its hard to know what to do.. with medicare changes coming up and the end of year and safety net reboot.... $$ is a bit of an issue

Oh sweetie... Big hugs....

We both have one frostie and they could be the ones - whatever you choose to do will be the right choice but even if you do another EPU he will there waiting for you

And let's hold out hope that the Medicare changes don't go through.... They haven't passed the legislation yet so it may not....

But what it will mean for most of us is one cycle per calendar year we can claim back and any further cycles are out of pocket....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Hi ladies ☺
    Id like to join this thread. Me 28 dh 29, male factor.

I had my first freash cycle transfer in august which resulted in a chemical. But we have one day 5 embryo on ice. We are doing a fet in november. I start bcp in about 2 weeks then meds then transfer.
    Im still waiting on my clinic to tell me wat meds il be on.
    Im scared they under prescribed my progesterone again so nervous. Last transfer i got af 4 days later while on crinone once a day.

Good luck everyone.
    Rubygirl it sucks about the lack of support u get. We have only told our parents about ivf thats it. I just didn't want to explain bfn to lots of ppl.
    Hi love good to see you here (i must have missed your post last night) ... Fingers xd for a better round xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @corzjayne & @mrsthomo

Corzjayne, sorry to hear about your chemical and the incorrect use of medication, I hope all goes well with the next cycle. I can totally understand why you would be scared they might make a mistake again. Hopefully they will be more on top of your meds the time.

Mrsthomo I can only imagine what you have been through. Life can be so sh*t sometimes. I don't know anyone who is doing IVF either. I really appreciate the support from the lovely ladies here. I really hope everything works out for you this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post

Wow so much to take in! Sending you lots of love! I never enjoy making tough decisions either, I'm sure what ever you choose it will be the right decision.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 can you do another EPU with your seconds child in mind?? My son is only 10 months and i cant wait for my second, so maybe do another EPU incase the FET fails or for your second child because once you have one you'll want another lol. @mrsthomo I'm on the progynova tablets 2x 3 times a day, i started yesterday CD1.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-09-2015)