Closed Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    I am actually really shattered and angry at the changes to Medicare - effectively they will rebate one cycle a calendar year and then after that everything is our of pocket - as if this isn't hard enough on all of us.

Screw you Joe Hockey!
    Did this actually go through??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 That's okay. I'm not too surprised.
    Ah okay. I hope they can do it earlier for you!
    I'm hoping my period arrives tomorrow so my cycle days are the same as the days of the month. Lol

Thank you @sunny79

I hope it's implantation bleeding @pillowhead! ♡
    @Corbes so if that's passed then does it start in January? I'm anxious now because we only have 3 left.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (31-10-2015),sunny79  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @billie, the pain was horrible it was only uncomfortable while they were doing it but after 3 hr after it i couldnt move the pain was that bad. Everyone is different my first ivf i was fine but this is 6 years later and a different clinic.

@mrsthomo im hoping the same that mine comes tomorrow the period pain has set in today so hoping.

I don't know much about the cost and i have to have faith one of my two remaining frozen embryos works. I dont don't want to have another full cycle. I will adk my clinic about the price thing and medicare they would know what's happening. I don't have many eggs left apparently so i have to have faith in my 2 left lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @evlyn congratulations on being pupo

Oh also my retrieval hurt more cause my ovaries aren't where they are meant to be so a lot of poking n pushing n both are hard to get to if at all. I have one behind my uterus and the other near my hip which isnt picked up on ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    @Staaz Welcome! Our first cycle all of our IVF eggs didn't fertilise because we have no binding at all (which according to the American embryologist I talked to is caused by antisperm antibodies, something my clinic won't test for). From that same cycle 4 mature eggs were selected for ICSI and all 4 fertilised with 3 making it to day 5 (1 becoming my daughter). Good luck
    Thanks @exilius! It's good to hear a good news story

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did a massive catch-up on this thread! Thanks for the welcomes everyone and commiserations to those who have BFNs this cycle. It's awful, isn't it, to get your hopes up and then still nothing. I really hope that the next cycle is yours.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (01-11-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Looks like AF is here so I'm out. I'll stay here though as I'll be going straight into another FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbowroad sorry to hear looks like you will be with the rest of us after all and yours was looking so promising.

As for the medicare changes i couldn't find anything on it all it says is if it goes through the clinics are going to have to allow multiple embryos put in at once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear it didn't work out @mrsthomo and @katt1011
    Take care of yourselves, I was really hoping for better news
    @rainbow road im really hoping that you are wrong, stick in there little one!!
    @pillowhead I had pink crinone back when I had my fresh cycle. Hope you are going ok with the 2ww. The countdown is on for you now
    @Billie2 I found the epu fine as well and I was so nervous about it. Like evelynmoo, I found them inserting the canula to be the most painful part so the actual procedure was fine for me. Im a huge wuss too but surprisingly wasn't even too bothered by child birth either. Its the aftermath after giving birth that ill be dreading next time. So many aches and feeling like you are falling apart but I tore and had an episiotomy as well

Congrats on being pupo @Evelynmoo sending you sticky vibes and lots of baby dust

AFM waiting waiting for af to arrive so we can finally start our fet cycle, where are you af?
    Last edited by Annerley; 31-10-2015 at 20:02.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Looks like AF is here so I'm out. I'll stay here though as I'll be going straight into another FET.
    I'm so sorry, I was so hoping your little bean would stick. I'm devastated for you. I'm glad you can go straight into another FET.