Closed Thread
Page 70 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    It would be nice but I don't think so.. I have my normal awful old blood spotting (sorry if TMI) I get a day or 2 before my period arrives and the uncomfortable feeling and light cramps that accompany it

Life sure is ****ty isn't it......

I just wish I had an answer for why this keeps happening and why it had to be us... We've been through so much in the 6 years we've been married and I look at people who's marriages fall apart for stupid things and I think "you have no idea what it means to have it tough"

I honestly feel very alone sometimes - my friend who went through 14 cycles is about 10 weeks pregnant thanks to donor egg and I am so happy for her but feel so unbelievably alone now.............

I am surrounded by pregnant people at work and it is a nightmare
    I've only been on this journey since April when I found out about low AMH and endo and already I feel like I've gone a bit mad so god only know how you've managed to cope this long. You're obviously a very strong woman. I often look at people and think that i would prefer their life at the moment or their worries but you never know what's going on behind close doors. Please stay strong and you never know, you may get an unexpected surprise.

I've already started looking into donor eggs. It makes me feel better knowing that that option is there if I need it. I know I would love any child I carry more than anything in this world.

X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ATsydney For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im pupo with a day 5aa blasty staring to hatch. Beta is on the 9th of november. X

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-10-2015),Corbes  (29-10-2015),Hopeful37  (29-10-2015),jeb8303  (29-10-2015),stillfuntryin  (29-10-2015),Tanej78  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Im pupo with a day 5aa blasty staring to hatch. Beta is on the 9th of november. X
    Sounds very promising corzjane !

Thanks
    Reviews
    huge hugs @jeb8303

Good luck and sticky vibes to you both @mrsthomo and @corzjayne

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Sorry Jeb.. Big exhale and have a wine with dinner tonight..
    I wish I drank wine/alcohol but I'm allergic to most of them and get hives when I drink 😳😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Best of luck with that lovely emby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ATsydney View Post
    I've only been on this journey since April when I found out about low AMH and endo and already I feel like I've gone a bit mad so god only know how you've managed to cope this long. You're obviously a very strong woman. I often look at people and think that i would prefer their life at the moment or their worries but you never know what's going on behind close doors. Please stay strong and you never know, you may get an unexpected surprise.

I've already started looking into donor eggs. It makes me feel better knowing that that option is there if I need it. I know I would love any child I carry more than anything in this world.

X
    Thank you

I wouldn't even know where to start with donor as I have no sisters and don't actually feel that anyone would offer

I am hoping we won't have to go down that direction but I am pretty sure we will

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JeB so sorry to hear the news

Afm i have a bit of a wtf as you all know i did my bt this morning but decided to do a poas for the fun of it and wtf there is a faint second line. Oh well bt will tell me if there is any hormone. Considering ive been doing poas and all been negative even this morning yet i did one before and there it is. So wtf!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @JeB so sorry to hear the news

Afm i have a bit of a wtf as you all know i did my bt this morning but decided to do a poas for the fun of it and wtf there is a faint second line. Oh well bt will tell me if there is any hormone. Considering ive been doing poas and all been negative even this morning yet i did one before and there it is. So wtf!
    Maybe the hormone is now high enough but hopefully it will be the one for you.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

I've been testing out my pregnyl and got a practically negative test this morning. I tested just now and the line is darker! I hope it means there's a little bean in there. I'm terrified that it just a more sensitive test than this mornings. Here's a pic, thoughts?

I'm 8dp3dt and pretty much panicking like a mad woman.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (29-10-2015)