Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Evelynmoo you can def change clincs it's just some paperwork and a transport fee... We did it in June this year 👍🏻
    Same here @Evelynmoo. I'm waiting for ov, and will transfer our first frosty ever. He/she's been on the freezer since January!

You need to sign a few forms and pay the courier (we paid $150ish). Clinics will sort out transportation, etc. It will take a few weeks, though.

Good luck! 👶🌟💫⭐️👶

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 *giant hugs*
    I really hope the spotting isn't AF.
    @exilius best of luck with your embryos!
    @katt1011 Still pretty much the same atm. I'm having little bursts of terrible cramping and nausea today though.
    Testing on Friday but not holding out hope.
    Good luck for tomorrow. I really hope it's a positive!

Thank you @Annerley. We'll find out on Friday I suppose.
    Such a great idea doing the roll call. I've been finding it hard to keep up so thank you!
    @Bris1977 That's okay. It may have been too early but I'm not holding out hope.
    Sorry I didn't explain that well, the nurse just said come to QFG on Friday but I think QML or Sullivan and Nicolades are fine. We have both of them about 40 mins away so I'll probably go to Sullivan and Nicolades. Thank you for the tip!
    It's nice to hear that you didn't feel pregnant and turned out to be. That gives me a bit of hope.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-10-2015),jeb8303  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer is tomorrow exited and nervous. 😶 hope my embryo makes the defrost.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (29-10-2015),jeb8303  (28-10-2015),mrsthomo  (28-10-2015),pillowhead  (29-10-2015),Tanej78  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @corzjayne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Congrats on being PUPO @Corbes send you sticking baby vibes
    @rainbow road and @mrsthomo geez I hope these are positive signs for you girls, we need to get some good news here- come on ladies, I'm holding out lots of hope for you both
    @katt1011 best of luck for tomorrow Hun, I really hope your thoughts are wrong and you get a lovely surprise
    @jeb8303 huge hugs! Good luck for you BT, I really hope that the brown spotting isn't af! You could really do with a break and some great news.
    @exilius take care of yourself with the ohss and I hope the other embyros hold on and keep growing for you. I agree with katt, those little embryos that are doing well might be all you need
    Thanks Hun but it pretty much is - it's my normal gross old blood spotting I get a day or 2 before my period starts - and it usually starts when any cramping has stopped...

My gut instinct is always right and I don't know where to go from here now.... I can't be one of the 10+ cycles and still no baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 😔 I was really hoping this was it for you xx

I totally know what u mean about Christmas... Every year is a repeat of the last, this will be our year... Etc... I used to love Christmas now I dread it...

A list is a great idea, esp since there is so many of us in here now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Transfer is tomorrow exited and nervous. 😶 hope my embryo makes the defrost.
    Thinking of you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well monthlies have started right on time so it all starts Friday... My partner comes home from a business trip tomorrow so glad he will be here for me the whole cycle fingers crossed we have a good lining, no over stimulation and no cancelled transfers... I think the nurse has scared me into thinking the chances of it happening are slim because she doesn't like to get the hopes up I'm guessing
    Everyone is in such different stages of there journey on here and I don't understand half the abbreviations but you all support each other so well! I understand your pain about Xmas my sister is 5 weeks along (3rd attempt at IUI - there same sex) so I really hope mine doesn't drag out! She asked if I was excited to be an Aunty the other day which I am but I am more excited about our journey finally starting. I know if I had being the younger sister had got pregnant before her she wouldn't be happy but this is our first chance so I'm happy for her now to get over the fear factor of injecting myself and getting it done xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Period has started so off to do bloods for my new cycle/new clinic this morning. It came a day early so I have to travel back to the city to do bloods. Wow what a whirlwind this month has been. Failed cycled yesterday, all my appointments with the new clinic last week and straight into it today. At least it has kept me busy and my mind off the FET

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (29-10-2015)

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh that sucks hopeful! We definitely need some more bfps in here!

I'm feeling not very confident today. I've been testing out my pregnyl and its pretty much gone, there's just a faint squinter left so I'm hoping that second line starts getting darker and I'll know!

But I just can't imagine me being lucky enough to get a bfp on my first FET.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (29-10-2015),Hopeful37  (29-10-2015),jeb8303  (29-10-2015)