Closed Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alot of inspiration and admiration can be drawn from you ladies on here. What choice do we have I ask? None.. We keep going. Looking forward to being part of the group and learning and supporting. Xx

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (28-10-2015),jeb8303  (27-10-2015),pillowhead  (28-10-2015),Tanej78  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Thanks @jeb8303

Did you take one the night before transfer and morning of transfer?
    Yep.... I have taken twice a day since ovulation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pillowhead
    I'm actually already on prednisolone for other immune issues. So am staying on it whilst cycling as it suppresses the immune system which I am hoping will help squash any possible immune flares that may come up

I'm starting my cycling for medicated FET on Friday. So almost back into it.

Have been considering whether to ask the FS/nurses if I should be adding baby aspirin into the mix. Have only used it once but it was the cycle that ended in mmc. It's always that one thing though. If something works when you do something, then the next times it doesn't work and you didn't do that one thing - you think it's that that may have caused it, probably silly I know. But might just give them a call and ask.

Anyone else take baby aspirin (cartia?)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Thanks. So dissapointed. 3rd FET in a row and 4 cycle this year. Hoping the new clinic has some new ideas, they seem proactive so far so that's good
    So sorry fingers xd For the new clinic

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Lovely, I'm strong but so very fragile at the same time and I can't explain to people how fragile I really am because only those who have been through it understand otherwise most people think you're just a drama queen

I'm hoping you'll get your BFP x
    I hear you... I'm sure I've been called a drama queen many times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    ET booked for this Saturday. Had my US today and my lining was only 6.5mm but they are still going to do the transfer. I personally think its a waste of time and waste of embryo. They think 6.5mm can be "rounded up" to 7mm and is good enough but to me 6.5mm is 6.5mm not 7mm.

6.5mm is the best I have ever been able to do on my own and that hasn't been good enough after trying for a whole year on our own.

They didn't even want me to take the progesterone pessaries but I insisted I take them since I have them here already and have paid for them. How long should these pessaries be taken for? I am on 2x 200mg per day. Do I still take them the night before transfer and on the day of transfer?

I will have 7 frozen embryos left after this cycle. Has anyone ever changed clinics while still having frozen embryos at another clinic, what happens with the embryos? Is it even possible to transfer clinics while still having frozen embryos?
    @Evelynmoo you can def change clincs it's just some paperwork and a transport fee... We did it in June this year 👍🏻

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pillowhead View Post
    I'm really curious - What is everyone taking post transfer? I'm on prednisolone, has anyone been told to take this?
    Post transfer, pred, clexane, prog, and all the supplements (cq10, vit e/d, folate, Thorne prenatal)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road
    Mine lost 1 cell in the thaw too! My doc said it's normal to lose up to 50%! Fingers crossed our little guys are growing just fine.
    @jeb8303 *hugs* You're definitely not a drama queen. It's tough af going through all of this and you've been through a lot more than some.

I'm so sorry to hear that @Hopeful37. *hugs*
    @Evelynmoo I took my pessaries on the night before and morning of transfer. I put the morning one in after the transfer though. Best of luck with it!

I agree @katt1011, baby dust all round!

Thank you @sunny79! xxx
    @pillowhead That's okay! I have a qml and a Sullivan and Nicolades about 40 mins from me but it takes like a week to get results to my doctor for some reason.
    I'm on 2x 2mg twice a day of Progynova and 1x 100mg Endometrin twice a day.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (28-10-2015),Hopeful37  (28-10-2015),jeb8303  (28-10-2015),pillowhead  (28-10-2015),rainbow road  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm in the waiting stage, waiting for my monthlies to come to start our first cycle... Never wanted my period to come so badly so no doubt it will take forever... Any advice ladies to take on board before starting our first cycle of IVF... (Just a background check partner has obstructive azoospermia and his sperm is on ice (good quality) and I have a great AMH count and lining) fingers crossed it goes smoothly

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

Thanks for sharing what meds you guys are on. Im Turing into a crazy person haha two days post transfer and I'm already worrying I'm not doing enough or that I've been proscribed the wrong meds lol. This is the longest wait ever!!