Closed Thread
Page 60 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 971
  1. #591
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    redcliffe
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    423
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

    @Annerly fingers crossed you get a fet date soon and can get it in before christmas. And thanks but I know I am not pregnant any amount of hcg and im sick and I am actually feeling fine. Every pregnancy ive felt fine it has ended in miscarriage so i wouldnt be over the moon if i did get a positive on the blood test. But yes I know it's still early days and i still have a week until my bt.

    @JeB still thinking only positive for you and mrsthomo.

    @exilius how are things with you?

  2. #592
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    1,363
    Thanked
    440
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Thanks @katt1101 - I hope so too but the closer I get to the end of the week the more I feel like there will only be 1 line on the test

    Thanks @mrsthomo - it has been 6 years of heartache and trying to stay strong when all I want to do is crumble. Watching person after person around me have their 1st, 2nd and sometimes 3rd child whilst I'm still standing over here like "hello when is it my turn"

    They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger but I'm not sure that's true
    8years on this damn roller coaster with 7 losses... I say it's true, but it's also frucking hard... All my friends have finished having babies now and I was the first one to fall pregnant "back in the day" .... So please know I understand as do most of us 😘😘😘

    Best thing I can say to you and @mrsthomo it really isn't over until that fat uterus sings or your BT is neg... You still need to do BT to make sure you are def neg and rule out ectopic... All the symptoms of AF are much the same as pregnancy so hold tight until they tell you otherwise...

    In 3 weeks you can say the same thing back to me when I'm at my 2ww wits end.... It's no fun... And I cry about it but it makes me more upset to think about giving up, so I know we can't stop yet...


    Group hugs xx

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (27-10-2015)

  4. #593
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gulf
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Trying very hard @mrsthomo ... After 6 years of TTC and 5 rounds of IVF this is the closest we have ever come to having a baby with such a perfect embryo

    I fear that if we have a perfect embryo and it hasn't implanted that there is something wrong with me

    Now all I want to do is cry 😩😓
    I hope this perfect embryo is the one! Have you tried different protocols? I'm on cardiprin which is a blood thinner which also aids I'm implantation and eliminates things like blood clots and also helps with immunity issues, my clinic wont do the same protocol twice if one fails.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (27-10-2015)

  6. #594
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    I hope this perfect embryo is the one! Have you tried different protocols? I'm on cardiprin which is a blood thinner which also aids I'm implantation and eliminates things like blood clots and also helps with immunity issues, my clinic wont do the same protocol twice if one fails.
    This was a different protocol.. I was on testosterone gel for 2 weeks before we started and a higher dose of gonal f - resulted in what we thought would be ALOT of eggs and they wouldn't let me fresh transfer but we only got 8 eggs (my lowest ever) but we got our first ever AA grade blastocyst that was starting to hatch when they transferred - if this doesn't work I'm not sure what else we can try

    I just wish Saturday would hurry up so I know once and for all... I feel like I am living in limbo land and really expecting to wake up in the morning with my period
    Last edited by jeb8303; 27-10-2015 at 16:44.

  7. #595
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gulf
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    This was a different protocol.. I was on testosterone gel for 2 weeks before we started and a higher dose of gonal f - resulted in what we thought would be ALOT of eggs and they wouldn't let me fresh transfer but we only got 8 eggs (my lowest ever) but we got our first ever AA grade blastocyst that was starting to hatch when they transferred - if this doesn't work I'm not sure what else we can try

    I just wish Saturday would hurry up so I know once and for all... I feel like I am living in limbo land and really expecting to wake up in the morning with my period
    I was so bummed when i found out i only retrieved 6 eggs and my fertility specialist reassured me it's quality not quantity! I had 5 fertilise and i transferred one which failed and froze four blasts so numbers are nothing, you have perfect embryo on board and i bet your preggers! I have cramping everyday!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (27-10-2015)

  9. #596
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    I was so bummed when i found out i only retrieved 6 eggs and my fertility specialist reassured me it's quality not quantity! I had 5 fertilise and i transferred one which failed and froze four blasts so numbers are nothing, you have perfect embryo on board and i bet your preggers! I have cramping everyday!
    Yeah of our 8, we had 6 that could be injected and by day 5 we had 1 exceptional one to freeze (as they had high freezing criteria)

    All I wish is that the week could hurry up so that I know either way... Im trying to be positive but I feel sad

  10. #597
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,409
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,058
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know what you mean jeb, I am see sawing from totally positive to totally negative.

    One thing that I've noticed is that I've started leaking milk. DS weaned almost a year ago and I haven't been able to get milk out for at least 4 months.

    I'm sure it's because of my pregnyl boosters but has anyone else experienced lactation after having stopped breastfeeding for a fair while?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (27-10-2015)

  12. #598
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I know what you mean jeb, I am see sawing from totally positive to totally negative.

    One thing that I've noticed is that I've started leaking milk. DS weaned almost a year ago and I haven't been able to get milk out for at least 4 months.

    I'm sure it's because of my pregnyl boosters but has anyone else experienced lactation after having stopped breastfeeding for a fair while?
    I can't even seem to see saw to positive... I just feel like I should "know" if I was pregnant

    Of course now the lower bank pain and constipation has started as well so really if my perfect embryo isn't in there I just wish my period would come

  13. #599
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,409
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,058
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think that's just a survival mechanism. When is AF officially due?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (27-10-2015)

  15. #600
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked
    459
    Reviews
    0
    @jeb8303 I’m sorry, I didn’t get a notification about your reply. I think you must be such a strong woman, after all of that!

    And you too, @Tanej78!
    Thank you, I will try and stay positive until Friday and then if I still get a negative then I’ll have a cry, call my doctor and start all over again.
    I didn’t know it could be ectopic after a FET! That’s really scary.
    I’m having stabbing pains on my right side but I don’t have an ovary or a fallopian tube on that side.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (27-10-2015),Tanej78  (27-10-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-07-2015, 14:40
  2. FET Feb/Mar 2015
    By octonaut in forum IVF
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 12:33
  3. Due in May 2015
    By Tarni83 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-04-2015, 20:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!