Closed Thread
Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin oh no, hope it's not a chemical, thinking of you.
    @RoseM I hope the you are able to freeze some eggs along with this fresh cycle, it must be frustrating.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

RoseM  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know what the thoughts are on doing FET for repetitive months or if you should have a break inbetween to settle your body down or anything?

Has anyone had trouble conceiving and then done any pre-implantation genetic diagnosis tests and found that helpful?
    @stillfuntryin fingers crossed for you.
    @RoseM Hi. Good on you for the big decision to become a mum. I’m relieved to hear someone else is looking to make their dream come true, without finding the right person to have that dream with yet. I’ve told two of my friends as one had to pick me up from the hospital and the other I had to stay with on the mainland before blood tests. They’ve both been married for forever and have two children each without any fertility issues so while they are amazing friends, they can’t relate to IVF.
    I’ve found the Medicare changes difficult to understand after googling it thanks to Stillfuntryin mentioning they were changing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bris1977 For This Useful Post:

RoseM  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bris1977 View Post
    Does anyone know what the thoughts are on doing FET for repetitive months or if you should have a break inbetween to settle your body down or anything?

Has anyone had trouble conceiving and then done any pre-implantation genetic diagnosis tests and found that helpful?
    @stillfuntryin fingers crossed for you.
    @RoseM Hi. Good on you for the big decision to become a mum. I’m relieved to hear someone else is looking to make their dream come true, without finding the right person to have that dream with yet. I’ve told two of my friends as one had to pick me up from the hospital and the other I had to stay with on the mainland before blood tests. They’ve both been married for forever and have two children each without any fertility issues so while they are amazing friends, they can’t relate to IVF.
    I’ve found the Medicare changes difficult to understand after googling it thanks to Stillfuntryin mentioning they were changing.
    I have done back to back FET... But can't really say if it's good or bad... Only had one BFP but lost @7.5 that was a back to back cycle... Haven't had another BFP from FET or back to back cycle since

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 Thank you for the response. That's comforting to know I'm not the only one. I had someone say their doctor wouldn't let them do back to back but I just did my fresh followed by FET. Of course the financial and emotional stresses are enough to discourage back to back cycles but I wanted to check there aren't scientific reasons impacting on success. If not, onto cycle three.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bris1977 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, seems like it was a chemical ggrrr! HCG was 7 thia morn, we are repeating bloods in 2 days but we aren't hopeful as my tests are nearly negative now, but on the up side it won't effect my transfer. @Bris1977 my clinic won't allow back to back Cycles especially after a stim cycle. Your body needs a break from the meds, not only is it not natural extended use of these medications can cause cancer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hi Ladies, seems like it was a chemical ggrrr! HCG was 7 thia morn, we are repeating bloods in 2 days but we aren't hopeful as my tests are nearly negative now, but on the up side it won't effect my transfer. @Bris1977 my clinic won't allow back to back Cycles especially after a stim cycle. Your body needs a break from the meds, not only is it not natural extended use of these medications can cause cancer.
    Oh that's disappointing... 😔 but I'm glad the back up transfer isn't affected 👌🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd pop over here seeing as, provided he survives the the thaw, we will be transferring our frostie in early October after our freeze all from our EPU last week.

I'm sure I've seen a few of you in the Aug/Sep thread so hopefully Oct is our time xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Just thought I'd pop over here seeing as, provided he survives the the thaw, we will be transferring our frostie in early October after our freeze all from our EPU last week.

I'm sure I've seen a few of you in the Aug/Sep thread so hopefully Oct is our time xxx
    Hi lovely... Fingers crossed October is our month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am actually really shattered and angry at the changes to Medicare - effectively they will rebate one cycle a calendar year and then after that everything is our of pocket - as if this isn't hard enough on all of us.

Screw you Joe Hockey!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Bris1977  (22-09-2015),stillfuntryin  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    I am actually really shattered and angry at the changes to Medicare - effectively they will rebate one cycle a calendar year and then after that everything is our of pocket - as if this isn't hard enough on all of us.

Screw you Joe Hockey!
    Far out that makes everything so much harder 😔