Closed Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbes View Post
    Hi girls, just jumping in here as waiting to hear back from our FS whether we can do a FET this week or in 4 weeks time.

Just a quick question, what CD did you have a lining scan to ensure all is on track prior to FET?

Also did anyone have any say over which embryo you could put in assuming you had more than one in the freezer? We have 3 PGD tested normal embryos and one untested, one of our FSs said we could choose which to put in, and another other said we could not.
    I've only dome medicated FET where I get bloods and a scan between CD 8 and 10, 9n medicated cycles you don't ovulate so there is no need for more scans if your lining is presenting 8mm or more on that day, mine was 9.6mm so we booked in my transfer day, my clinic have you meet with the embryologist, to go over what you have and how they look, i chose the embryo i wish to transfer.

Hope you get positive news

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood work is in! I'm 14dp5dt and my levels are an amazing 1700!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (26-10-2015),Corbes  (26-10-2015),exilius  (26-10-2015),Hopeful37  (26-10-2015),jeb8303  (26-10-2015),Lovebubs77  (26-10-2015),pillowhead  (26-10-2015),Ruby16  (26-10-2015),Tanej78  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Blood work is in! I'm 14dp5dt and my levels are an amazing 1700!
    Wooooo hoooooo!!!!

Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just transferred a day 3 9cell!! Grow embie grow!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (26-10-2015),Lovebubs77  (26-10-2015),Tanej78  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @stillfuntryin
    Sounds like you had similar numbers to me from when I had my dd. I didn't have a BT at 14dp like you but I had one at 12dp and my beta was around 950 and my beta at 16dp was almost 10000. I also got a BT at 9dp when I got my bfp.
    Did you have to wait all that time for your first BT? I would have gone mental but would have helped that you'd already got a beautiful line to look at.
    What's next for you?
    @woof5105 that's pretty awesome that you can just choose to start when it suits you but probably only a slight upside to not having a cycle. I hope this is the one for you or at least you 5 cell pulls through to give you another shot.
    @Corbes I hope you can come to an agreement with your FS in time for Thursday! Would he just pick the best one from the 3 tested or is that what you're worried about that he'll choose the other one if the quality is best in that one? I don't know a lot about pgd but I'm assuming it would be best to go with a tested one, right?
    Yay @pillowhead congrats on being PUPO! How did you find the transfer? I've probably said it before but I found that day to be so exciting! How's your other little embryo going?
    Last edited by Annerley; 26-10-2015 at 12:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night! It was such a quick process. I have a problem with people touching my cervix, it makes me feel sick and as a result I almost passed out at the end of the transfer. Other than that I am just so excited, this is the closest I've ever been to being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic !!!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to itsgunnahappen For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Congrats @stillfuntryin
    Sounds like you had similar numbers to me from when I had my dd. I didn't have a BT at 14dp like you but I had one at 12dp and my beta was around 950 and my beta at 16dp was almost 10000. I also got a BT at 9dp when I got my bfp.
    Did you have to wait all that time for your first BT? I would have gone mental but would have helped that you'd already got a beautiful line to look at.
    What's next for you?
    @woof5105 that's pretty awesome that you can just choose to start when it suits you but probably only a slight upside to not having a cycle. I hope this is the one for you or at least you 5 cell pulls through to give you another shot.
    @Corbes I hope you can come to an agreement with your FS in time for Thursday! Would he just pick the best one from the 3 tested or is that what you're worried about that he'll choose the other one if the quality is best in that one? I don't know a lot about pgd but I'm assuming it would be best to go with a tested one, right?
    Yay @pillowhead congrats on being PUPO! How did you find the transfer? I've probably said it before but I found that day to be so exciting! How's your other little embryo going?
    Similar numbers to my son, at 13dp5dt it was 1447, and a week later was 15000, i get bloods every week until 8 weeks and will do a scan at 7 weeks to check for a heartbeat!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congrats Hun. Lovely to see some positives.

I'm 8dpo today and getting to that "it's definitely not worked" stage of things. The second week is torturous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's sort of surreal to sort of be pregnant after ttc, isn't it? @pillowhead
    When is your BT? I hope you have a good 2ww and don't go too crazy, hopefully it's over before you know it and you'll get a positive at the end

Fantastic news @Corbes, I'm glad it looks like it's all going to work out for you for a transfer this week, very exciting!

@stillfuntryin basically only two weeks til your scan, I can't wait to hear how it goes. Can you believe you are really doing all this again? I bet it's bringing back lots of memories. I was clearing out cupboards yesterday and ended up sorting through dd's newborn clothes, eeeekk they were so tiny!!

@rainbow road how many more days til your BT? Unfortunately I remember that part well...I felt twinges and cramps at the start of my 2ww and then there was this period of nothing in the middle of the wait where I was sure that I couldn't be that lucky for it to have worked. I hope the next few days go quickly and that it turns out to be a bfp. Do you think you'll poas?
    Last edited by Annerley; 26-10-2015 at 14:06.