Reviews
    Babybeanie, I am at Monash Geelong

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Which Monash are you at? We're using Clayton. Used to be Melbourne IVF but we changed over to Monash. Very happy with them.

We're considering PGD but concerned it will drag the cycle out longer and they may not let us do it because of Christmas closure. We've had 1 BFP that stopped growing at 7w, then 3 unsuccessful cycles. Starting to get worried now.

I want to go straight into another cycle so I don't lose the momentum. Took a lot to get my head back in a good space to do this recent cycle after a 7yr break from the first three cycles.

Anyone else using Monash, if so which one?
    I'm Monash Richmond with dr LB

Yes and no to delaying things... Your EPU goes as normal, you should have time to do that this year... You can opt do do a fresh transfer it is untested but we figured we paid the $$ for the cycle might as well give it a full go... The delay is then waiting for PGD results before you can do FET...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Wow missy14 that's pretty good to be able to do that free of charge. It costs $750 per embryo at my clinic so it can get very costly and is why I'm deciding if I'll do it.
    Yep but we decided $750 vs $3500 for FET that fails on an untested... After being through 5 FET it was a no brainer... It is stressful waiting to hear how the embies are progressing but like I said I wish I had done it from day one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at Monash Clayton had my first fresh transfer yesterday . They are wonderful so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Yep but we decided $750 vs $3500 for FET that fails on an untested... After being through 5 FET it was a no brainer... It is stressful waiting to hear how the embies are progressing but like I said I wish I had done it from day one...
    True, I think that's where I'm at now too. If this current FET fails then it will be my 3rd failed FET and 1 ectopic ( from the 1st fresh cycle) definitely want to throw everything at it and save on the emotions and the time instead of transferring possibly abnormal embryos that don't implant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    True, I think that's where I'm at now too. If this current FET fails then it will be my 3rd failed FET and 1 ectopic ( from the 1st fresh cycle) definitely want to throw everything at it and save on the emotions and the time instead of transferring possibly abnormal embryos that don't implant
    Yep exactly where we are at after 8 years just throwing everything at it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by itsgunnahappen View Post
    I'm at Monash Clayton had my first fresh transfer yesterday . They are wonderful so far
    Yay for PUPO XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Xx thanks xxx putting positive thoughts out for everyone ! Such a supportive thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I feel like AF is on her way. /:
    I can do a urine test this week and if it's positive I'll do a blood test.
    @jeb8303 I feel the same.
    @itsgunnahappen thank you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was wondering if anyone has ever had fluid accumulation in the endometrial cavity at any point during their IVF cycle? And what happened or was there an explanation from your FS?
    I had an US just before EPU and the nurse mentioned she could see fluid. I didnt take any notice and the nurse didnt seem worried but i called the nurses the other day to ask about it and she said it was unusual to see an accumulation or build up so i did some research and read that a fluid build up could be detrimental to ET successfulness.
    I got no further explanation and the FS still hasnt called me back to discuss things.