Closed Thread
Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

@exilis good numbers i hope you get good fertilisation results
    @allykatt sorry to hear the news
    @mrsthomo will you be doing a test or are you going to wait the two weeks?
    @JeB i know how you feel except ive had no bleeding or anything else. @Tryingforfun. I bet you cant wait to see what your levels are.

well nothing new here just waiting

@
    @j@tryingeb

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (23-10-2015),stillfuntryin  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exilis thats great numbers hope u get lots to day 5.

So sorry allykat x

Mrsthomo .. do u know if proganova stops af from comming?
    Afm finally found out my transfer date and time !!!

Thursday 29th oct 1215 sydney time. Ya!! I start progesterone pessarys tomorrow. Exiting!!

Im perscribed 100mg x2 daily of edometrian tablet pessarys vaginally. But im concernd my progesterone will be low.my clinic wont up my dose as i asked.stating its not in their policey.

I seriously considering doing 3 a day anyway. do any of u ladies no if my progestrone goes high if that will cause issues?
    Ive heard that low progesterone is bad but nuthing about high. And most everyone ive read is on a higher dose plus my af came 4dp5dt last transfer same day as a cp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the ladies with bad news

I had my OPU today, it really knocked me about, I feel tired, sore, sick etc. Anaesthetic has always made me feel horrible. They collected 6 eggs (3 from each side). They said because this is my first time, and because they only got six, they are going to do 3 IVF and 3 ICSI. I'm now on 4 x 5mg of prednisone tablets everyday and starting tomorrow I do crinone 8% progesterone vaginal gel each morning and night.

Is/was everyone on similar medication?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post

So sorry allykat x

Thursday 29th oct 1215 sydney time. Ya!! I start progesterone pessarys tomorrow. Exiting!!

Im perscribed 100mg x2 daily of edometrian tablet pessarys vaginally. But im concernd my progesterone will be low.my clinic wont up my dose as i asked.stating its not in their policey.

I seriously considering doing 3 a day anyway. do any of u ladies no if my progestrone goes high if that will cause issues?
    Ive heard that low progesterone is bad but nuthing about high. And most everyone ive read is on a higher dose plus my af came 4dp5dt last transfer same day as a cp.
    I raised my concerns with my clinic as my period also came at 4dp5dt last time and they increased my dosage to 2x200mg morning and night

If you are paying for a service you should be allowed to ask for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb8303 can i ask ur age and reason for doing ivf?
    Ive decided i am deff going to do 3 per day at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb8303 can i ask ur age and reason for doing ivf?
    Ive decided i am deff going to do 3 per day at least.
    I am 32

We have MFI and I have a lot of eggs but egg quality issue

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry allykat x

Progynova is estrogen so no it won't stop your period coming, only progesterone will stop your period, im on 600mh of progesterone a day but as ive said I'm on complete hormone replacement therapy so I'm not making to hormone at all on my own....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi got a question as in new to the whole get thing does anyone know why i would have pink tinged crinone? Bit of a tmi but was having a shower n washed myself and found pink crinone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi got a question as in new to the whole get thing does anyone know why i would have pink tinged crinone? Bit of a tmi but was having a shower n washed myself and found pink crinone
    I have heard that the crinone can aggravate the cervix X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I'm 32 with low AMH and endometriosis cysts on my ovaries. I'm about to start a long down regulation. I've decided to try IVF once before getting surgery to remove the endometriosis cysts. I'm delaying the surgery because I've been told it can reduce my amh even more.

Tomorrow I start taking provera for 7days, followed by Synarel twice a day starting on 28th October and then 300 Gonal F on 13th November. My estimated egg pick up date is 23rd November.

Just looking for an IVF buddy or success stories from ladies who did long down regulations esp if you had similar issues to me.

Cheers x