Closed Thread
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    @corzjayne are you taking g anything g to help your lining thicken? I had 52 follies on my scan before starting IVF, i dont have PCOS but i have PCOS looking ovaries.
    Yeah im on proganova 2mg three times a day. Hmm.maybe its not that bad then. Hanging out for the phone call tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    These cramps are frustrating me and making This a difficult 2 week wait.

It just constantly feels like my period is coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 those are great signs!!! Those were my only symptoms for both of my pregnancies! I still don't really feel pregnant, just tired and the occasional sore boob, but having an 11 month old is very tiring lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all

well interesting last few days, wednesday i had lower leg cramping, yesterday my boobs were sore and still are and i got dioreah (spelt majorly wrong but i get up at 3 ) and today got period pains, i so hate all these hormones! Not sure what to make of any of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get diarrhoea too, it goes between diarrhoea and consolation! Fun times

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m so sorry @babybeanie! *hugs*
    @corzjayne My doctor said that the progynova was like being on the pill except instead of preventing a lining from building, it builds the lining up!
    @pillowhead Thank you so much! That is very kind of you. I’m feeling super bloated and having occasional period like cramps. My husband had to remind me that they can’t be period cramps because of the medication. My boobs are also killing me and I feel really out of it at the moment. I can barely concentrate on anything atm. I am so excited, I can’t wait until next week!
    What's your next step?
    @Evelynmoo I’m sorry to hear about them not listening to you! How annoying! I hope your lining is thick enough anyway!
    @corzjayne My lining check was on the 14th day of my cycle and it was at 7mm, I’m not sure how fast the lining grows but my doctor was happy to do my FET on the 18th day. I’m so glad they’re going ahead with it! Good luck!
    @katt1011 I know what you mean, 6 days till I can test. This week is going so slowly!
    @jeb8303 Hang in there! I have period like cramps too, it’s so confusing!

Sorry if I missed anybody, I'm so out of it atm. I think I may need a nap!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

So cramps still happening today but had some pink tinged cervical mucus .. So not sure - I think my embryo was technically 6 days when I transferred it as it was frozen on 5 days and then thawed out a day before transfer and was starting to hatch when it was transferred.

Last cycle when I had pink tinged and streaks of spotting I got my period the next day. Admittedly my embryo was far far worse quality but still I'm freaking out
    Last edited by jeb8303; 23-10-2015 at 14:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my cycle that was almost cancelled due to low response (E2 crazy low) has ended up with significant risk of OHSS. 12 follies, E2 of 2500 and I left epu with 25 collected! I'm feeling reasonably unwell. Here's hoping that at least some of them are any good and we get something on day 5 (I'm not allowed to transfer this cycle though)

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

Bris1977  (23-10-2015),corzjayne  (23-10-2015),jeb8303  (23-10-2015),Lovebubs77  (23-10-2015),stillfuntryin  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So not surprisingly beta was a negative. Upside.. I can stop the pesseries! Oh and I'm smashing codein and iboprufan as I managed to put my neck/right side out yesterday. And I guess I may as well as host Xmas lunch for a change. Good luck to u all. I'm out. I can't see FS until 1st December for a follow up. Not going to do another stim until next year sometime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    So not surprisingly beta was a negative. Upside.. I can stop the pesseries! Oh and I'm smashing codein and iboprufan as I managed to put my neck/right side out yesterday. And I guess I may as well as host Xmas lunch for a change. Good luck to u all. I'm out. I can't see FS until 1st December for a follow up. Not going to do another stim until next year sometime.
    Sorry to hear @allykat

😘😘