Closed Thread
Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test done. Just waiting on confirmation of negative result. This crinone build up sucks. Bad enough getting period but the crinone on top of that is horrendous.

Sending good luck to the girls pupo and about uk EPU/transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm jumping into this thread a little bit late but I have been following your journeys knowing I would be joining you soon. Congratulations to those that have good results, my thoughts have been with those who haven't & good look to everyone still waiting! I started my gonal f injections today for our 4th stim cycle - adding acupuncture into the mix this cycle & hoping for a better result!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (22-10-2015),MrsSMS  (22-10-2015),pillowhead  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just went to have my first BT to start FET cycle. Am really devastated because the FN said if my lining isnt thick enough on ovulation they will cancel the cycle and ive been telling them all along now for about 5 months that my lining is the problem. I asked the FS to call me soon as I got my AF so we could discuss giving me extra support such as Progynova, I even texted to inform him when AF came and never got a call. FN told me its now too late to start taking progynova so basically its up to my body to do things on its own but so far its been failing me for a year now so this month is just going to be another waste of emotions and money. Just devastated and sick of the medical profession not listening to my concerns!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evelynmoon. Thats not kool. Dont know why ur fs didnt give u a script. My clinic wanted me to do a natural fet cycle but i told them i want a medicated one and that i wanted proganova and progesterone. And they listened to me and let me do a medicated cycle. I felt safer that way.
    Dosent seem like ur fs is very good. Maybe u need to change clinics or write them an email about everything thats not going on. X i hope ur linning is thick enough anyway x
    Last edited by corzjayne; 22-10-2015 at 09:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help confused 😩
    Well not really sure what to think now, i had my ultrasound day 10 of medicated fet cycle.

I havent heard from my clinic yet ,but the ultrasound lady said my linning was 6.7mm today and that i had 17 folicules under 3mm on the r u right and 22 under 3mm on the left.
    She says it looks polycystic.

I dont know wat will happen i was told i didnt have pcos. Argh. And i dont know if this means they will cancel my cycle or not.
    Hanging out for the phone call but dreading it at the same time.
    Did any of u ladies have pcos or 6mm linning day 10 and still have fet?
    Feel a bit helpless having no controll.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, @babybeanie any news yet?
    @corzijane i know how you feel my clinic never returns my calls or calls me until late afternoon i hate not knowing. Would it matter if you had follicles of your only doing fet? I am new to fet so I don't know. Hopefully you get good news as your lining is almost ready.

ok its official i hate the 2ww already yes i know its only been a few days but still lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow just went to a nurses appointment at the new clinic im starting at next week if this FET fails. Talk about a difference to the one I'm at now. They took12 viles of blood for tests( on top of the tests I've already had at my other clinic)!
    They seem very thorough. I'm hopeful I don't have to use them but if I do I'm feeling hopeful about them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pillowhead ! Hope your transfer goes well ! I am still recovering I had 7 follicles of which they got 6 eggs. All have fertilized thank god. I'm at day three and all are still growing nicely. However I have been told that some will drop off between day three and day five. I have my transfer on Saturday . Fingers crossed! The egg retrieval went fast however the gas and cramps and bloating has been utterly horrendous. I have taken the entire week off work and basically live in bed (great time to do reports) but haven't even looked at them. I have found salty chicken soup has helped with the bloating ( read it somewhere) today i'm feeling much better.. just cramps. Best of luck with everything and fingers crossed you get some big fluffy baby making eggs !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow just went to a nurses appointment at the new clinic im starting at next week if this FET fails. Talk about a difference to the one I'm at now. They took12 viles of blood for tests( on top of the tests I've already had at my other clinic)!
    They seem very thorough. I'm hopeful I don't have to use them but if I do I'm feeling hopeful about them

Thanks
    Reviews
    On day 12 of a medicated cycle my lining was 6.9mm. Day 14 it was 8mm.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (22-10-2015)