Closed Thread
Page 41 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did hpt. BFN. Gutted. The whole first week I just had a feeling it had worked but the last few days I had a change of heart

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1445415124.624760.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ask for mid leutal bloods if your worried about your progesterone, im so shocked other clinics aren't checking hormones to see if anything needs adjusting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

@Hopeful37 - oh I really hope your last embro sticks! Good luck with the tww, how are you feeling? When do you test?
    @corzjayne - what is progyanova? Good luck with your ultrasound & bloods tomorrow hope it's good news and that your fet will be soon. I can totally relate anxiety, it's can all feel so stressful. I really hope you won't have to wait until you get annual leave. I'll be crossing my fingers for you! Did you end up taking the pessarys 3 times a day?
    @katt1011 - So glad your egg thawed! I hope the tww goes quickly for you. I hope your cramping has stopped, sorry I can't be any help with advice on that, I haven't done IVF before. How are you feeling today? Are you planning on testing early?
    @kate124 - How are you feeling post transfer? I would have been stressing too if my doctor was an hour late! Good luck with the tww.
    @Bris1977 - did you get the results from your blood test? Thinking of you today, hope all went well!
    @Amps - sorry to hear you've had 8 attempts, that must be heart breaking.
    I hope this is your cycle.
    @Annerley - You are not wrong when you said whirlwind! I'm booked in for my transfer on Friday. How are you feeling? Are you back in to the swing of things post holiday? Has your cycle started yet?
    @jeb8303 - so pleased that your embro thawed and that your transfer went well. Your embryo really does look perfect! How are you feeling post transfer?
    @allykat111 - sorry to hear you haven't got your BFP yet, hang in there! When are you bloods?
    @exilius - how did your bloods go? Are they still thinking transfer Friday? I'm booked in for mine on Friday.
    @stillfuntryin - sooooo excited for you. I'm loving how dark your line is getting. How are you feeling today?
    @babybeanie - good luck with your bloods tomorrow! Must be hard not testing, I admire your will power! I'll be crossing everything for you tomorrow!
    @rainbow road - I hope your transfer went well. I'll cross my fingers for you too! How are you feeling post transfer?
    @sunny79 - sorry you haven't got a bfp yet, I hope on Friday you are pleasantly surprised! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

@MrsSMS - sorry to hear your stim cycles haven't worked, I hope the acupuncture helps makes this next cycle successful! Wishing you lots of luck.
    @mrsthomo - hope your embro has implanted nicely! How are you feeling? Exciting that you had a dip I. Temp! I really hope that is a good sign for you.
    @Ruby16 - sending you luck for a natural conception and if that doesn't work I hope this's two embies waiting for you on are are the ones!
    @Missy14 - Welcome! Wow 55 follicles! That's crazy, I can only imagine the pain you were in. Good luck for your next cycle!

AFM: I finally had my first scan today (thought it would never arrive! Haha). I think the FS said I got 8 follicles. I am taking the trigger shot tonight. So excited that it will be my last needle! I did not enjoy that whole part of IVF at all. I'm scheduled for EPU Friday morning.
    Last edited by pillowhead; 21-10-2015 at 18:16.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (21-10-2015),babybeanie  (22-10-2015),Ruby16  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @babybeanie

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie hugs

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pillowhead I test next Thursday which seems a lifetime away lol!
    Good luck for EPU and yay to no more needles!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry babybeanie. I know how you feel. Gutted but there's a slither of hope that bloods will tell a different story. I'm actually thinking about leaving BH. My friends and family think I should. I love the support I get on here and the similar stories and advice, I am so pleased for others positive experiences. I know this sounds selfish but it hurts a little bit more seeing other people getting their positives and seeing all the positive tests.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (22-10-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Big hugs baby beanie and allikat. I often leave BH when I'm struggling with negatives do what you need to do. Xxx

Pillow head I feel good. I was a little nervous because my 9 cell embryo lost 2 cells in the thaw process but trying to remember that cell loss is normal and it doesn't mean it's not dividing away inside me now. I'm still nervous as heck though!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry babybeanie.
    I am done also, bfn at 9dp5dt. Bloods Friday to confirm.
    I know exactly how you feel allykat111. I hope for your bfp - others have had bfp as late as 9days so hopefully tomorrow is your day.
    Have learnt so much from bubhub but also makes me second guess every decision the doctor makes. Meds, blood tests, even the embryo as it looks bloody terrible compared to everyone else's. The first photo I was shown was an a grade hatching blastocyst, cancelled fresh transfer due to ohss. Then at fet the picture was so vastly different it can't be the same one. Other thawed ones other people post don't look like ours did. It was all bubbles inside and no hatching bit to be seen.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    @babybeanie sorry to hear it may be bad news

welcome to the new ladies
    @rainbow congratulations on being pupo

good luck for those having epu this week hopefully you get some nice eggs.

afm not much to tell still feel ick but it could also be my bowel playing up. Although lower leg cramps kicked in this afternoon so that's a wtf! They are painful I had them when I was pregnant with my son in the last trimester.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (22-10-2015)