Closed Thread
Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    allykat111 don't completely lose hope, what is it on first response box - 92% of pregnancies detected by now (I threw out box so check that). They are still only 99% effective so at least 1 in 100 pregnancies don't show up until after your missed period.
    I completely feel your disappointment though, I am a day ahead of you and the odds are telling me that it is over. Although no further spotting, completely clear overnight/this am for me at 9dp5dt. I have no more poas left so if still no af by tonight I might buy some more.
    I hope everyone gets their bfp asap. Xxxxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, Have been following along with your progress and am wishing all with BT's and in the TWW the best of luck.

Am very interested in the progesterone pessary discussion......next cycle is FET for me and FS has said that I will use them... do they leak out? do you need to lie down with them? @stillfuntryin 7 a day last time?! Wow!! And even this time you sound like you are having a lot of hormonal support- can I ask is this common?

Has anyone ever tried the bio-identical progesterone cream? Have been doing a bit of reading about Endo, Oestrogen Dominance and bio-identical progesterone cream in helping with endo pain and symptoms...so just curious if it can be used in an IVF cycle?....BTW my FS says I need to stop reading....

AFM- my FET is scheduled for around mid-Nov. Although DH and I thought we'd give natural conception one last ditch effort this month...probably a waste of time...but stranger things have happened I'm sure!

PGD results came back this week with 2 out of the 3 frosties being normal, and the 3rd missing 2 chromosomes and probably wouldn't have implanted due to the missing information......so 2 left.....

Baby dust to all xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo implantation dips aren't the norm. Some women get a luteal dip all the time, some only get it when pregnant. Some don't get it while pregnant, some don't get it on luteal support. It varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. I'm an avid temper, but I wouldn't set too much stock by it.

@babybeanie crinone can cause bleeds from the cervix as it weaken the skin. Try not to worry. I had frequent bleeds all through first trimester.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

One perfect AA grade starting to hatch blastocyst on board. Our best ever embryo and most beautiful embryo ever
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jeb8303; 21-10-2015 at 09:37.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

exilius  (21-10-2015),sunny79  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @JeB your little one is ahead of the one I had put back. Mine was a blasty from a day 4. So great as well that it was hatching means should implant quicker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin omg I feel so silly! Lol I'm still not used to all this stuff. We tried so long to conceive naturally.
    I had a dip this morning. I might still temp because we'll be doing more FET's even if this works.
    @exilius thank you! Are you still temping? I think it's just second nature now because I wake up before my alarm goes off. /:
    @allykat111 & @sunny79 *hugs* I have my fingers crossed for you both.
    @jeb8303 Congratulations!
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 21-10-2015 at 09:42.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys - the little one is a fighter - just hoping he continues to fight, that mummas womb is a habitable home, and he makes himself good and comfy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 the progesterone pretty much leaks out all day.
    I bought overnight! pads with wings and bonds hipster undies. *sigh*

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - my progesterone tends to only leak out overnight..... Are you putting it in as far as you can get comfortable?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so weird.
    I'm the opposite! I can wear nothing at night but as soon as I'm up...
    How many days have you been on it though? I was fine for a few days and didn't wear any undies but after transfer day it turned into this nightmare.