Closed Thread
Page 35 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you stillfuntryin. That is quite dark.
    I am still bfn last night. Test again tonight 7dp5dt. Still early, allykat111 have you resisted the poas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hi Ladies, @kat1011 my bloods aren't until next Monday!! My Beta is going to be really high by then! My test line was as dark as the control today!
    As far as progesterone I'm on 2 x 400mg and 1 500mg and 2mg estrogen combination pesseries a day including the 6 progynova a day and 1 cardiprin and two prenatal pills! It's like a small meal lol

Attachment 74620
    Woo hoo! That is an awesome and strong line

Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hi Ladies, @kat1011 my bloods aren't until next Monday!! My Beta is going to be really high by then! My test line was as dark as the control today!
    As far as progesterone I'm on 2 x 400mg and 1 500mg and 2mg estrogen combination pesseries a day including the 6 progynova a day and 1 cardiprin and two prenatal pills! It's like a small meal lol

Attachment 74620
    That's awesome congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Well not holding out much hope for fet tomorrow i rang the clinic and they thaw them over night, but already getting pains and stuff so I dunno what to think about all this. It's taken me three months to finally get to a transfer.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Oh @stilltryin i heard that first response gives a lot of false positives have you had any problems with them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 never had a false positive on a first response, if you stared at one long enough you can sometimes see the indent lune where the positive line should be but not very often and you really have to stare!
    And why is it you think you won't make your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Good on you stillfuntryin. That is quite dark.
    I am still bfn last night. Test again tonight 7dp5dt. Still early, allykat111 have you resisted the poas?
    Still bfn for me. 😒

7. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (19-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Well not holding out much hope for fet tomorrow i rang the clinic and they thaw them over night, but already getting pains and stuff so I dunno what to think about all this. It's taken me three months to finally get to a transfer.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Oh @stilltryin i heard that first response gives a lot of false positives have you had any problems with them?
    It's normal to have pains before EPU. I could barely sit from the pains I had before transfer, was so bloated. You'll be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 hopefully yours is just a late implanter. Also I never had epu that was 7 weeks ago it's taken that long to get to transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allykat111. Also bfn for me tonight too. Don't lose hope. Lots of people don't get bfp until later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1101 Most likely people have detected a chemical pregnancy. FRER are pretty much the most sensitive at home test. You will often get a positive on one 2 or 3 days before a standard test. Unfortunately it's estimated that 1 in 3 are lost in that first week, so that's 1 in 3 that have a positive on an FRER, some of which will never be detected on a standard test. With one of my chemicals I only got an FRER positive (beta confirmed chemical) and the other I got a positive on pregnosis dip stick on one day, but on FRER for 2 or 3 days either side (again bt confirmed a chemical)

afm: scan again tomorrow. They're talking EPU on Friday.