Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    I'm on 2 X 200mg twice a day - I have had to set a 4am alarm to take the morning ones as I get up at 6am for work.
    That's what Iv been on for the last 10 days and it's confusing as I feel like AF will come but doesn't. I pop mine in @6 as I get up @7:20 but it still feels like it leaks out when I get up, it's gross. Do u wear liners? I wasn't but then I washed my undergarments the crutches were stiff as lol had to rewash in hot water, so I started wearing liners but I'm very sensitive to them and now have friction rash.
    Congrats to all those who are now also in the 2ww, and to those who are joining POAS anonymous lol sorry for those of you who sent getting the result they want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    That's what Iv been on for the last 10 days and it's confusing as I feel like AF will come but doesn't. I pop mine in @6 as I get up @7:20 but it still feels like it leaks out when I get up, it's gross. Do u wear liners? I wasn't but then I washed my undergarments the crutches were stiff as lol had to rewash in hot water, so I started wearing liners but I'm very sensitive to them and now have friction rash.
    Congrats to all those who are now also in the 2ww, and to those who are joining POAS anonymous lol sorry for those of you who sent getting the result they want.
    I actually get most of my leakage at night so I wear a pad (as I find liners just bunch up) as I don't seem to have a lot during the day

Excited for Wednesday but scared our embryo won't thaw or it'll stop growing between Tuesday & Wednesday and that my period is going to come any day now (even though I only ovulated on Friday and then scared my period will come 4days after transfer again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pillowhead View Post
    @allykat111 hang in there! Xx @sunny79 & @stillfuntryin wishing you both luck also!
    I had my first scan at CD10, 2nd at CD12, 3rd today at CD15 and we'll decide if I'm going to continue the cycle (with a possible scan on CD17, EPU CD19) or cancel when my bloods get in this afternoon.
    @LittleIbby I'm sorry hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@ exilius sorry to hear your cycle isnt going well fingers crossed you get some good news this afternoon

@JeB i totally know what your saying my teansfer is tomorrow but im petrified my egg wont thaw and everything else and on top of that ive been getting my daughters period pains the last few days, the joys of having a daughter lol

@stilltrying when is your bloodtest.

Good luck to all the ladies who are in tww or are having epu or fet this week or getting results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, @kat1011 my bloods aren't until next Monday!! My Beta is going to be really high by then! My test line was as dark as the control today!
    As far as progesterone I'm on 2 x 400mg and 1 500mg and 2mg estrogen combination pesseries a day including the 6 progynova a day and 1 cardiprin and two prenatal pills! It's like a small meal lol

20151019_110546.jpg

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-10-2015),corzjayne  (19-10-2015),jeb8303  (19-10-2015),Ruby16  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hi Ladies, @kat1011 my bloods aren't until next Monday!! My Beta is going to be really high by then! My test line was as dark as the control today!
    As far as progesterone I'm on 2 x 400mg and 1 500mg and 2mg estrogen combination pesseries a day including the 6 progynova a day and 1 cardiprin and two prenatal pills! It's like a small meal lol

Attachment 74620
    Oh wow! Look at that latest test. Awesome. My bloods are on Thursday. Can't wait for it to hurry and get here! I've held out so far and not tested

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stilltrying wow excellent second line

@babybeanie good luck for your test this week

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's a great second line stillfuntryin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be thinking of you @@exilius;, I really hope you get good news with your results

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really feel pregnant though, maybe my 11 month old is keeping me occupied