Closed Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleIbby I hope you've managed to get some good sleep and tried to keep yourself busy. I guess everyone keeps positive in different ways. I just try to tell myself it's a numbers game (a very expensive one). And to keep busy. It is so hard when your friends have no idea about the hormones and disappointment. If you want talk about it, did you have any transfers or have you had trouble with eggs/fertilisation? How are you going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies
    Well looks like we will be doing full cycle late November after all. AF decided to show a day earlier(spotting now so full on by morning)
    I'm not much good for support right now as I've still not really recovered from the bfn in September, attempt #8.
    Thinking of you all, even when I don't post. Take care all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh amps sorry to hear this x i had a bfn in sept too and got af 4dp5dt and i was in shock coz wasnt expecting af so soon even with a bfn. I have a ultrasound and bt thursday to determine fet date but my hopes rnt as high this time.
    Totally drainning anxitey wise.
    If i get a bfn thus tine u have to wait till july next yr to do a new freash cycle due to getting anuall leave ect.
    Atm . Im on proganova atm but tmi its causing extra clear cm is this normal? ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    corzyjayne it can be, I always have extra clear cm around ovulation time so whereabouts ate you on your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleIbby sorry to hear your last cycle didn't work out. Be kind to yourself and definitely join us here if you are up for it, it's a great support to have others around you in similar situations.

@Amps I hope you are doing ok and that your November cycle is the one. Take care x

@allykat111 and @sunny79 I hope you ladies both get a lovely surprise in the coming days- keep some hope, Sunny is right, it's still early!

congrats on being PUPO @kate124 and @Hopeful37. I hope the 2ww goes nice and quick for you both!

Bring on Tuesday @katt1011, two more days to go and you'll be PUPO then you're on the downhill run- you're almost there

@pillowhead, I remember I had my first and only ultrasound on a Friday and just before the scan they said, it can often take 2-3 scans before setting the EPU date. I had my bloods taken and got a call later that day to say that due to my levels, I was almost ready for my EPU at that point so they retook bloods on the Saturday morning to double check and they were right- I trigged that night and had my EPU on the Monday morning. It was all a bit of a whirlwind at the time, I was expecting it to be a bit more drawn out than that

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (19-10-2015),sunny79  (19-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This double dose of progesterone pessaries is killing me... I'm cramping as if AF is coming and FET isn't even until Wednesday.

Really scared my AF will come 4dp5dt again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    corzyjayne it can be, I always have extra clear cm around ovulation time so whereabouts ate you on your cycle?
    Hey amps.im on cd 6 but was expecting cm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes I really don't like knowing so much about my own body lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb8303 how much progesterone ru on and what type ?
    Im parinoid my clinic is under dosing me. Il be on 100mg endometrin pessarys twice a day from 5 days before fet. Im concerned il get af early ciz of low progesterone but ny clinic wont up my dose.
    Im even condidering taking it three times a day and not telling them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (19-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Jeb8303 how much progesterone ru on and what type ?
    Im parinoid my clinic is under dosing me. Il be on 100mg endometrin pessarys twice a day from 5 days before fet. Im concerned il get af early ciz of low progesterone but ny clinic wont up my dose.
    Im even condidering taking it three times a day and not telling them.
    I'm on 2 X 200mg twice a day - I have had to set a 4am alarm to take the morning ones as I get up at 6am for work.