Closed Thread
Page 32 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleIbby View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that my third round of IVF was unsuccessful and I am devastated and I am finding it hard to talk to any of my friends about as they don't understand. I am generally positive about these things but tonight I just feel alone... And so here I am looking for people who understand the stress that this crazy situation brings! Any ideas on how to keep positive?

Thanks and good luck to you all.
    I'm so sorry to hear it has not worked for you. I'm still in my 2ww but I did a test this morning 5dp5dt and it was a BFN 😓I know I should still hold hope as its still early but I can't help but feel disappointed that it hasn't worked. I haven't told DP Iv done a test this morning as he thinks I should just wait until my beta but that's easy for him to say. I just want that moment I can get excited and show him his first ever positive pregnancy test, especially after the fact that we're in this situation due to his azoospermia. But now I'm thinking maybe there's also something wrong with me as it should just take!!! Ohh the frustration.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allykat111 I am still bfn, holding out hope (6dp5dt). We are also here due to obstructive azoospermia (cystic fibrosis carrier). Never had a positive preg test, been together 18 yrs. Husband and I are a bit down today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    @pillowhead it has so much to do with follicle growth, i had two ultrasounds and did my EPU on CD 16, feels like such a long time ago now lol
    I'm the same, two ultrasounds and did my EPU on CD16.

It's crazy how long it feels like while you're waiting to get news of EPU but then it flies by since then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Allykat111 I am still bfn, holding out hope (6dp5dt). We are also here due to obstructive azoospermia (cystic fibrosis carrier). Never had a positive preg test, been together 18 yrs. Husband and I are a bit down today.
    Ahhh my hubby is CF carrier too. I think I saw you in a different thread when I just joined BH. Sending you good vibes. Hope you're next test is a bfp

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    I'm the same, two ultrasounds and did my EPU on CD16.

It's crazy how long it feels like while you're waiting to get news of EPU but then it flies by since then
    Aahhh! Seriously cannot wait! Haha I want a to be a mumma so bad!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleIbby View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that my third round of IVF was unsuccessful and I am devastated and I am finding it hard to talk to any of my friends about as they don't understand. I am generally positive about these things but tonight I just feel alone... And so here I am looking for people who understand the stress that this crazy situation brings! Any ideas on how to keep positive?

Thanks and good luck to you all.
    I feel for you hon. It's such a hard thing to go through when you don't have anyone that actually understands. The first time we tried (8yrs ago) none of our friends had been through it so I felt very alone. Now that we're trying again to get our first take home baby we're the last to get pregnant and I've had three other friends go through IVF or some type of fertility assistance.

We're all happy to chat when you're ready to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my transfer this morning. My 3rd FET and 4ft cycle. This is my last embryo so praying very hard this takes or it's back to square 1.

And now for the dreaded 2ww again....,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck hopeful37!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

@Beabybeanie and sunny79 good luck hopefully you both have late implants there us still time

@Hopeful good luck that this one is sticky

@mrsthomo how are things with you did you have your fet yet? Sorry couldn't remember when yours was

Afm still waiting for fet on tuesday it seems the time is dragging its been a long 8 weeks to get to finally do a transfer.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (18-10-2015),mrsthomo  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, congrats to those who have got some good news this cycle and my thoughts are with those who haven't got the results they were hoping for or are in the dreaded 2ww. I had my transfer yesterday, the doctor was an hour late and I was starting to freak out but he showed up in the end. Crossing fingers now xo