Closed Thread
Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Why do I get the feeling this hasn't worked 😓. I haven't had any spotting or anything but I think AF is trying to come but the prog sups are holding it off. I'm exhausted, I'm having cramps and I can't seem to get out of my filthy mood and no ones safe from my fury. And Iv got an itch I get a week before AF comes. Similar to thrush but not as bad just more irritating.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think sticky thoughts allykat111. I haven't had any bleeding either and no symptoms. Just had a bfn at 5dp5dt. Plenty of time for us both to get bfp. Stay positive, there is nothing else we can do. Hugs to you. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @allykat111 you have all the right things happening, ive had the occasional sore boob but other than that just cramping, constipation and gas pains from the constipation

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 hang in there! Xx @sunny79 & @stillfuntryin wishing you both luck also!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone tell me how long after your first ultrasound did you go in for your egg retrieval, or what day of your cycle it was? I know it's probably different for everyone but I'm just curious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 6dpt5dt, no spotting, some cramping earlier in week but nothing since. Very sore boobs, really tired. Bit constipated.

Haven't tested yet. Feeling positive but trying not to get my hopes up too much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that my third round of IVF was unsuccessful and I am devastated and I am finding it hard to talk to any of my friends about as they don't understand. I am generally positive about these things but tonight I just feel alone... And so here I am looking for people who understand the stress that this crazy situation brings! Any ideas on how to keep positive?

Thanks and good luck to you all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleIbby For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pillowhead !

Hope those needles are growing nice big follicles ! I had my first ultra sound last Tuesday .. Then another on Friday ..took the trigger last night for egg retrieval tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pillowhead it has so much to do with follicle growth, i had two ultrasounds and did my EPU on CD 16, feels like such a long time ago now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @itsgunnahappen @stillfuntryin. I know everyone is different but it helps to roughly know what I'm in for.
    Good luck with your egg retrieval tomorrow @itsgunnahappen. Let me know how you go in detail haha! I can't wait to find out what mine will be like.