Closed Thread
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bris1977 fingers crossed this is the one for you and you are the start of the bfps for this thread. Hopefully your line keeps getting darker. When is your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats @Bris1977!! Positive thoughts hun! You are PREGNANT!!
    Lots of cramping tonight so I'm wondering of its implantation, if that's the case I won't see a line for a few days yet.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope it keeps getting darker @Bris1977! Congratulations 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hello ladies, I'm just back from holidays today (I've been in Hawaii, Tahiti and South Pacific @stillfuntryin) and just had a mammoth catch up read so please forgive me if I miss anyone. Please let me know if I've posted wrong comments for the wrong people but I'll see how go...
    @Bris1977 I'm cautiously positive for you 5 days past transfer is still early so any line is great. I got a medium line on my only ever bfp poas and that was 8 days past transfer. I'm very hopeful for you hun @stillfuntryin congrats on being PUPO and all the best for when you do test.

Congrats on being PUPO also to @babybeanie @allykat111 @sunny79 - hope I got that right, hope you are all finding the 2ww as good as can be expected

Hello @Amps I really hope you have better luck this time, we might get in another dig together. Hope you and little E are going well

Nice to meet you @allykat111 and @mrsvince but sorry to hear about the last cycle you both had. It really does draw out the process. I do worry that this FET will be a bfn, which means the following cycle will be too late for my clinic's Christmas break. That would mean we will be pushed into next year- hoping it doesn't come to that!

I hope this is the cycle for you @kate124 and welcome to the thread

@exilius I'm so sorry to hear about your two chemicals, that's must have been extremely tough! I really hope that your cycle isn't cancelled. I can't remember what my levels were when I last cycled, I'm sorry

@Hopeful37 and @rainbow road sorry to hear about your bfn's
    Good luck for Sunday hopeful

@miraclestaketime I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, sending you positive vibes

@katt1011 best of luck with next weeks transfer

Are you still going in Saturday @Laramare?

Not too long to go for you now @corzjayne you'll be PUPO before you know it

@Evelynmoo sorry I have no advice of the spotting but I hope you are recovering ok from EPU. Eight is a fantastic number for frosties, well done!!

Good luck for your transfer @mrsthomo

Thank goodness you are getting a transfer after all that @jeb8303, let's hope the 21st is a good omen for you

@pillowhead how was Perth?

Hi and welcome @sunny79 @MrsSMS @Patience86 @Ruby16 @itsgunnahappen @ttc1981 @babypanda

AFM: I'm still just plodding along. I'll still at least a month away from transferring as af is due in just over 2 weeks so I'll be more of a November FET
    Last edited by Annerley; 16-10-2015 at 07:49.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (15-10-2015),corzjayne  (15-10-2015),exilius  (16-10-2015),Hopeful37  (16-10-2015),itsgunnahappen  (16-10-2015),jeb8303  (15-10-2015),mrsthomo  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks annerly! Now stay rested after your holiday for the next couple of weeks while waiting for AF

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! Been reading along quietly, so much has been happening with you all. Good luck with the waiting, transfers, EPU etc!

Welcome back from holidays @Annerly hope you have a fantastic time. I had a great time in Perth.

Nothing to report on my end, I'm only on day 4 of Gonal F tonight then tomorrow starting orgalutran for 3 days before ultrasound the following day. Don't know how I'm going to cope with two injections in one night, I've barely been coping with the one! I've been icing the area, it's pretty much all in my head (I hate needles haha) I just keep telling myself "it's all worth it!" Pretty excited to go to the ultrasound and find out what will be happening next.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bris1977 Congratulations!!!
    Nooo. I didn't get an appointment.
    Thank you! I'm having a 3 day transfer. They haven't called me with any bad news yet so I'm assuming one is all ready for me!
    Thank you @Annerley!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    4dp5dt BFP!!!! Darker than my BFP with my son! I didn't show a line until late afternoon on day 4 with him and there is a lovely pink line FMU!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (16-10-2015),sunny79  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo studies have shown increased clinical pregnancy rates when you are exposed to semen around the time of transfer and implantation (that is, have sex)
    @Bris1977 & @stillfuntryin Congratulations
    Last edited by exilius; 16-10-2015 at 08:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying congratulations. 😉 I guess you caved lol. I'm a day behind u and so did I. I got a Neg but I'm not too worried just yet as its only 3dp5dt. I might try again on Sunday. I was trying to work out the levels a first response detects as Iv got some eBay cheapies that say they detect as low as 10. What type of test did you use?