Closed Thread
Page 25 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm lucky in that there is someone I can direct my anger at. The group of boys that assulted my husband as a teen who likely caused the damage. We both have contributing issues that complicate the matter, but those boys made even standard IVF conception impossible for us.
    @Laramare I'm not on estrance but the jabs have left me super hormonal :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    So had my retrieval on Friday, no transfer this month so had Lucran trigger. Had a bit of pain and spotting on the day but had stopped by the next day. Today I have started to spot again like a light red wattery red colour? Dont know if this a period or a complication? Was told my periods would come 7 to 10 days after trigger and its going to be 7 days tonight so I dont know what to think. Anything like this happened to anyone??

Called my clinic but the nurses arent available till after 11am

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo happy to share the clinic's details. Yes the clinic is in Spring Hill on Wickham Terrace. http://fertilitypregnancyacupunctureclinic.com.au/ I'm not aware of what other places cost because I put location as a priority but this was $100 per treatment (and before and after transfer count as two separate treatments so a lot of extra cost with only a little back if you have private health cover).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bris1977 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any one able to give me hope?

CD 10 on a stim cycle - I had a scan this morning that showed 13 follicles between 10 and 13mm but my blood came back with e2 as only 450? The nurse indicated that unless a miracle happens in the next 2 days then my cycle is likely to be cancelled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did someone post on here the predicted sequence for implantation and hcg levels for a 5dt? The nurse said I should expect implantation within 24-48 hours. When would I expect hcg to start showing? Last night my cm was slightly discoloured and when I wiped there was a browny membrane looking smear. Do I think this would be from the trauma of the catheter? Surely it wouldn't have implanted within 8-12 hours. Iv had ovulation like pains and on and off cramps all day. But I was also a bit constipated. Btw yesterday morning was my transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Did someone post on here the predicted sequence for implantation and hcg levels for a 5dt? The nurse said I should expect implantation within 24-48 hours. When would I expect hcg to start showing? Last night my cm was slightly discoloured and when I wiped there was a browny membrane looking smear. Do I think this would be from the trauma of the catheter? Surely it wouldn't have implanted within 8-12 hours. Iv had ovulation like pains and on and off cramps all day. But I was also a bit constipated. Btw yesterday morning was my transfer.
    It could be from the catheter. They told me to expect some spotting or discoloured discharge. I think you transferred just after me? I was 5dt last Sunday.

I've also been a bit constipated and reasonably strong cramps on and off today. Not sure if that's good or bad?? Are you going to poas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I think I'll wait until maybe Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    No I think I'll wait until maybe Monday/Tuesday.
    I'm still torn on doing a hpt. On one hand I'm hanging out to find out (it's been a long 7 yr journey since we started trying) but it's also out of the norm for me to do it. When we last did IVF doing a hpt wasn't even something me (or my friends) considered, we just waited. I'm so old school lol. I think DH would say just be patient until BT on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    I haven't had any spotting/discharge alleykat.
    Stillfuntryin are you going to poas? We had transfer same day, what do you think the earliest we could see a result?
    I have been so busy that very little thought of pregnancy has crossed my mind. Very positive it has stuck!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi ladies.
    I haven't had any spotting/discharge alleykat.
    Stillfuntryin are you going to poas? We had transfer same day, what do you think the earliest we could see a result?
    I have been so busy that very little thought of pregnancy has crossed my mind. Very positive it has stuck!!
    Liking your positivity sunny79! I feel like mine has too. Weird thing to try and explain but I just feel it has.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (15-10-2015)