Closed Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bris1977 I hope you don't mind me asking, where abouts is your acupuncturist? Is it in Spring Hill?? Also, is she expensive? I'm very interested. But it's all just adding up very rapidly!
    @jeb8303 Yay! *fingers crossed*
    @allykat111 Congratulations on your transfer and best of luck!
    @corzjayne Yay! Excited to hear how things go for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only a couple of days into the TWW but it's already driving me crazy! Struggling not to focus too much on what my result will be. Our first attempts were that long ago that I can't remember how I got through the wait without driving myself crazy.

Good luck to the girls still cycling. It's very exciting seeing the ultrasound during/after transfer, makes it more real

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm all booked in for Sunday for my transfer. My 4th cycle and last embryo. So fingers crossed this one takes otherwise I'm back to square one!

Congrats on the transfer today Allykat!

Goodluck ladies whatever stage you are at xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (13-10-2015),mrsthomo  (13-10-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good luck for all those who've transferred or are in the tww!

Anyone else transferring a day 3 frostie? I had my baseline today on CD8, my lining is excellent and I'm on the road to ovulating. More bloods on Friday but I will probably be triggering at some point on the weekend for a mid week transfer next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Wow there is a lot doing tranfers this week and a few next week.

Afm had scan today and lining is good and everything is set for transfer next tuesday! Although for some reason they are using my day 4 embryos rather than my blasty! Yes I only have three 😁! So confused about that. This is a long process I think this one was 6 weeks just to get to fet next week. Hoping there's a lot of luck in this thread we are definitely all going to need it. Hopefully the good news will start coming in soon.

Hi to all the new people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @corzyjane yay for getting a start, always feels good to get started. @babybeanie give me 24hrs and I'll be feelin ya. After my last FET I started spotting on 4dp5dt so saw my local gp to get a hcg test. I didn't end up using it so I'm thinking I might do a sneaky bloods around day 7. @Hopeful37 good luck for your transfer. Fingers crossed. @rainbowroad good luck this cycle, sorry it didn't work out for your DP. @katt1011 good luck for your transfer.
    I forgot that there was some disappointing news today. The 1st blastocyst they defrosted they weren't really happy with so they took out my last blasty. They're still watching the other to see if they're happy to refreeze it but we're not holding out hope, if they weren't happy to transfer today I can't see why they would refreeze it. But that's ok, the one they popped in today is my baby.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (13-10-2015),corzjayne  (13-10-2015),exilius  (13-10-2015),Hopeful37  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    No idea they said it was a blockage and they did the retrieval and the doctor said it was the easiest one he has ever done... How are coping with IVF I'm feeling a bit annoyed we can't just do this naturally and naturally don't want to tell my partner this! I have my appointment with my nurses next Friday and my next cycle begins just after that so late October early November it starts for us! Exciting news on your transfer today good luck
    The biggest thing with IVF is you can't blame anyone, infertility is a couples problem and neither one should be made to feel it's their fault, who knows you could have underlying issues also and TTC naturally could be harder than you think and you wouldn't want your partner feeling that it was your fault and your problem tgat you couldnt conceive, IVF isn't a sprint it's a marathon and if you dont give each other the same amount of support its much harder than it needs to be, please don't blame your hubby, im sure of he could avoid this he would.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

exilius  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is this i hear about clinics refreezing?? Only one embryo is defrosted at my clinic and the others are left alone, are the mortality rates higher by doing this? I've never heard of it that's all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks but no blame just more hard that we can't do this naturally good luck to all of you! We are a fair way off getting to where you are at... I'm pretty sure I'm 2 weeks away from my next cycle starting and had my amh done today fingers cross all is fine there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from the docs and my lining is still not at 7! feeling stressed because we had planned to be gone from home for about a week and now everything is pushed back. Another ultrasound on Friday and then IF my body cooperates transfer wouldn't be until Tuesday. Ugh. I know this is kind of minor just feeling down today as things aren't going how I had expected.
    Also, I think the estrace is really starting to get to me because I can not stop crying! I'm going to blame it on the hormones here lol. Anyone else feel super emotional on the estrace or is it just my situation today?