Closed Thread
Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo - I bet Friday can't come quick enough for you! I'm excited to start injections today haha can only imagine how excited/nervous you must feel @allykat111 even sooner for you! Hope tomorrow goes well.
    @babybeanie - sounds very stressful, sorry you lost two embryos. Glad the transfer worked on the second attempt, hopefully the next two weeks will fly by.
    @RoseM - So sorry the past two weeks has been so hard for you. You must be over the moon to have gotten the faint positive, I know I would be! Crossing my fingers and toes for you.
    @Laramare - Welcome
    Everyone here is so lovely and supportive, I hope it can help you to feel less alone with your infertility. Good luck with the ultrasound tomorrow & transfer on Friday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Laramare
    Good luck and welcome!
    @pillowhead
    Yesss! I can't wait!

I know what you mean. I was so excited to start my progynova on CD2.
    Yayy for getting things started! It goes so quick.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (12-10-2015),pillowhead  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone's transfers have gone well. Good luck.

@RoseM how wonderful. There are so many ups and downs on this ride. I really hope this is the one for you. It must have been devastating to think you were moving to a donor option. I guess it just shows that sometimes all the embryo grading in the world doesn't matter if it turns out to be the one that implants. Fingers crossed those HCG levels get higher and higher.
    I found a great acupuncturist just round the corner from my day hospital in Brisbane. She does different hours to make sure she can fit you in before and after a transfer and she focuses on fertility. It was calming. Unfortunately as soon as I walked out I checked my phone and had a message from the hospital saying they hoped I was nearly there as the doctor was running early! So I rushed around and got there earlier than originally told but the FS had left and returned 45 minutes later... so probably not ideal. I did fall asleep in the session after transfer, which was probably related to the lack of sleep the night before but I must have been fairly relaxed 😪

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bris1977 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck everyone with transfers and faint +ve's!! Fingers are crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS @Evelynmoo - how did your little ones end up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @itsgunnahappen @pillowhead, I'm a teacher too. I was a temp teacher at a school earlier this year till I realised I would have to start this whole IVF process and how time consuming it is so I have gone back to casual to ease the stress levels. I was on gonal F and orgalutran as well this cycle. I heard so many bad things about orgalutran but I didnt have any side effects. As recommended by other people I numbed the entire area beforehand with an ice pack and that really helped. I also laid down flat on the ground for a few minutes afterwards.
    @Ruby16 on the day of retrieval they said they collected 16 eggs. Got call the next day to say there was only 11 left. 2 of them weren't actually eggs and just cells, 2 were immature and 1 had fertilised incorrectly whatever that means haha. Today got a phone call and we have 10 good ones left and 1 that is multiplying slower than the rest. We find out on Wednesday how many are left and good enough to freeze but the scientist said based on statistics we probably only will have 5 left. So Just waiting out for the bleed so I can start the FET process. I really want to ask my FS for extra eostrogen supplements because my lining was only 7mm this month with all the extra hormones which are apparently supposed to make it a bit thicker.

Just waiting for these stimulation symptoms to go away. My EPU was on Friday so wondering when all this bloating will go away and when I will get my bleed??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo Term 4 is always the most stressful, casual teaching would make it a lot easier. I really don't cope well with needles! I found tonight (my first injection) very stressful haha. I know it's mostly in my head as it didn't really hurt but it's the idea of something stabbing me that makes me uncomfortable. I'm hoping I cope a bit better as I get used to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo are you not having a fresh transfer? I'm not sure if it's common but my clinic made me have 2 bleeds before I was able to have a FET. So my hormones could get back to being more normal. AF came 12days after my EPU.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought some of you might be interested in this chart I was linked to yesterday in regards to statistics
    ivf-eggs-embryos-babies.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all the welcomes! ☺️

So I went for blood and ultrasound today...my lining is not as thick as my FS would like it. It is 6.5 and he wants it at least 7, my luck! They will be checking me again tomorrow morning and if it has gone up (fingers crossed) FET will be on Saturday.