Closed Thread
Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @allykat111 i wouldnt think the bleed would have been the embryo, sounds like hormones to me, even if a cycle is unsuccessful your cycle should remain "normal" did they do E2 P4 3 days after your transfer or CD21? ? It doesn't sound right to me.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So DP has her blood test today. She did POAS and got a very faint line but in our experience, it's most likely residual pregnyl because at 14dpo you should have a line that's a lot darker than hers was.

So I'm CD4 and my transfer will most likely be in about 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying after transfer they kind of just leave it up to nature. I just had a scan and my endometrium is measuring nicely @9.3 no signs of fluid so no bleeding in there. Start progesterone tomorrow. I figure it hormonal as I have PCO so my hormones can be anywhere. Maybe I should go to my gp and request a full hormone test a few days after transfer, see where my hormones are at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah no worries @allykat111- I thought you may have done a special test that I didn't know about!

Hope all works out @jeb8303 and all the other ladies that are waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had EPU today under local anaesthetic and minimal sedation. I was awake the entire time and had my DH with me. Have to say having the canula removed at the end was more painful than the actual procedure.

Got 16 eggs!!!! Hopefully get a nice fertilised number tomorrow.

Update: In soooooo much discomfort, bloated, gassy, even my tailbone hurts, it hurts when I first sit down on anything. Can't wait to heal!!!!

@Ruby16 might have an FET same time as you.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 09-10-2015 at 18:50.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (09-10-2015),Ruby16  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

Does anyone spot before their period? I'm supposed to start the injections the day after my period starts which I thought wouldn't be until a couple of days but I've started spotting. I'm feeling anxious about getting it wrong starting too late/early

Also when is it recommended that we stop drinking alcohol during IVF? I have to go to a winery tomorrow with friends, we are not telling anyone about us trying so it will be hard to explain why I'm not drinking.

Good luck to all with needles, tests collections & transfers and stressful situations, hope everything works out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET Oct Nov 2015

Quote Originally Posted by pillowhead View Post
    Does anyone spot before their period? I'm supposed to start the injections the day after my period starts which I thought wouldn't be until a couple of days but I've started spotting. I'm feeling anxious about getting it wrong starting too late/early

Also when is it recommended that we stop drinking alcohol during IVF? I have to go to a winery tomorrow with friends, we are not telling anyone about us trying so it will be hard to explain why I'm not drinking.

Good luck to all with needles, tests collections & transfers and stressful situations, hope everything works out.
    I have 3 days of spotting before my period starts, my clinic told me not to class day 1 until it's "full flow". If that helps. I'd just take it reaaaal slow and drag out your wines. I don't drink alcohol ( well haven't for a good year or 2)so I can't help on that one but I remember having a full blown drinking night with a friend on the 1st night of her injections... Wasn't a good idea as we screwed her first jab as we were half cut.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alcohol all togther while TTC is a bad idea, it has a negative affect on your reproductive organs, one or two glasses max but if it were me i would juat avoid it all togther!! @allykat111 i cant beleive you hormones aren't being checked!! I would question that for sure! That little embryo could have survived ed and your progesterone levels were too low and your uterine lining shed! Hormones after transfer are just as important if not more than hormones before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pillowhead View Post

I have Ashermans so I get 1 day of spotting before a day of light bleed. I also agree with @allykat111. My clinic did not consider my first day of spotting as day 1 and I had wait till I had what for me is considered "full flow".

You should call your clinic anyway to tell them you have started spotting and they will advise you when to come in and start.

Not drinking during pregnancy is most important and since you're not pregnant I guess its ok. If you were in the middle of your injections or half way through I would think the crazy levels of hormones might mess with the way your body reacts to alcohol, like you might feel the effects quicker. But yet again FS and clinic would know better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road how did your partner's test go? Do you find going through IVF together challenging and supportive all in one?