Closed Thread
Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 how frustrating for you. What is your FS recommending? Just to see what the levels are doing in two days? Good luck.

@stillfuntryin and @Sunny89 Good luck.

@Hopeful37 sorry to hear your transfer was unsuccessful. Good on you for going again this month. I hope it's your lucky cycle.

Well, I've got my transfer tomorrow (actually today..), which is probably why I can't get back to sleep at 3:30am... Hopefully there are 3 thawed 5 day embryos waiting for me (although just one that makes it to a healthy baby and I'd be delighted). So it's off to FS at 6:30am, followed by acupuncture at 11, transfer at 12:30 and then more acupuncture. I've had two failed transfers of single embryos. I'm wondering if there are two 5 days that look good, should I transfer them both.... The FS advised to only transfer one 3 day embryo for the 1st and 2nd go. If I transfer 2 (I'm 38) and end up with twins and something goes wrong, I'll blame myself forevever because I didn't just stay patient. But I know someone that had 10 cycles with two embryos each time and only had one baby. This whole process is such a roll of the dice. Then again, maybe none survived. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Has anyone else had to make this choice?

Either way, I'm happy I've started this process so I'm a step closer. Stay strong everyone. We can do this.
    Last edited by Bris1977; 07-10-2015 at 04:01.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bris1977 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bris1977 View Post
    @jeb8303 how frustrating for you. What is your FS recommending? Just to see what the levels are doing in two days? Good luck.

@Hopeful37 sorry to hear your transfer was unsuccessful. Good on you for going again this month. I hope it's your lucky cycle.

Well, I've got my transfer tomorrow (actually today..), which is probably why I can't get back to sleep at 3:30am... Hopefully there are 3 thawed 5 day embryos waiting for me (although just one that makes it to a healthy baby and I'd be delighted). So it's off to FS at 6:30am, followed by acupuncture at 11, transfer at 12:30 and then more acupuncture. I've had two failed transfers of single embryos. I'm wondering if there are two 5 days that look good, should I transfer them both.... The FS advised to only transfer one 3 day embryo for the 1st and 2nd go. If I transfer 2 (I'm 38) and end up with twins and something goes wrong, I'll blame myself forevever because I didn't just stay patient. But I know someone that had 10 cycles with two embryos each time and only had one baby. This whole process is such a roll of the dice. Then again, maybe none survived. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Has anyone else had to make this choice?

Either way, I'm happy I've started this process so I'm a step closer. Stay strong everyone. We can do this.
    Good luck with everything today, I hope this is your cycle! It's a hard decision deciding how many to transfer. Try and get some more rest, I know the feeling of waking up early and not being able to sleep!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Bris1977  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bris1977
    Good luck today! I hope it all goes perfectly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Bris1977  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bris1977 View Post

Good luck today 😘

Yep - just have to keep monitoring levels - when I have a 35 day cycle I don't normally ovulate until around day 20-22 so this is normal but because I am tracking it it feels longer and worse

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Bris1977  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Good luck today 😘

Yep - just have to keep monitoring levels - when I have a 35 day cycle I don't normally ovulate until around day 20-22 so this is normal but because I am tracking it it feels longer and worse
    I know how this feels. I'm a 30-35 cycler. Usually ovulate day 19. Iv got bloods this morning. I'm CD 16. I'm ok with it being long this month as I still have 2n a half days of antibiotics left. And God forbid if my transfer falls on a placement day, my TAFE placement seems to be going on forever between me being sick, or my DD or a medical appointment. This just has to be my month... My sister just had a failed transfer and each of her pregnancies Iv dreamt of a pos preg test. I did dream of one a few weeks ago and I keep dreaming of looking at my own big belly or having contractions etc. but I can prob out it down to my unconscious just yearning for these.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those about to transfer!

I started my puregon last night and had weird dreams after (don't remember this from last time). I responded well 3 years ago on 175 (13 mature eggs) but was later than they like (EPU CD16) and have since lost a lot of weight and my dosage has been upped to 225, so now I've no idea what to expect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

@Briss1977 good luck today

Those for next week good luck hopefully all you ladies start the good luck and good news for everyone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Bris1977  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ive got a question for u. For those on progesterone do u know what endometrin vaginal pessarys dose is equivalent to crinon dose on im progesterone dose. I will be on endometrin 100mg bd but trying to find out how that compares to other types.? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm suprised. I have to go in for another blood test in the morning but they said Iv had a spike. But it's only day 16... I don't normally spoke until day 19.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi ladies, can I join in? My partner and I have been ttc #2 since the start of the year using DP. (I conceived and carried our 2yo via ICSI in 2013). Unfortunately we've not had much luck with DP - we've done 1 IUI, 1 fresh transfer and 2 FETs and have had 1 miscarriage,1 Chem and 1 bfn so far. We find out the results of the current FET on Friday but if it is unsuccessful (and potentially even if if is successful) I will be doing a FET with one of my embryos. At this stage it would probably be around the 23rd of October

Look forward to chatting ladies, baby dust to all!