Closed Thread
Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Quick question.
    My cycle started today which means we can start out next FET cycle after such a long wait. We are going to fiji for our wedding anniversary on 19.10.15 so im not sure where that will put me with a transfer.
    My question (and i know its different for everyone) but around what day of your cycle did you do a transfer.
    I have a feeling that I may have to miss this cycle because I'll be in holiday 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    Hi All,

I am still up in the air as to whether or not I will be doing a FET cycle in November. I have just come off the roll coaster of 2 stim cycles 10 weeks apart! The good news is we have lots of embryos waiting. Has anyone else done this many cycles so close together. Help me out I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Part of me wants to give the FET cycle a try now the other part wants to wait.

I apologise if this it's the right place to post this one I am very new to this!
    Wow 2stims, did you not do a fresh transfer after your 1st stim? How many embryos do you have. Iv not heard of this before, I thought you would do a stim, use those embryos and if they all fail do another. Everyone is different I guess, and your clinic I'm presuming would have a theory behind this method?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Hi ladies
    Quick question.
    My cycle started today which means we can start out next FET cycle after such a long wait. We are going to fiji for our wedding anniversary on 19.10.15 so im not sure where that will put me with a transfer.
    My question (and i know its different for everyone) but around what day of your cycle did you do a transfer.
    I have a feeling that I may have to miss this cycle because I'll be in holiday 😢
    I usually ovulate on day 19ish as I have long cycles (30-35days) so I would have a transfer on day 24is depending on the age of the embryo. Bloods would normally be taken on day 11 to track ovulation. Will u be getting your bloods done in Fiji as they'll need to work out when you ovulate to determine when transfer will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    I usually ovulate on day 19ish as I have long cycles (30-35days) so I would have a transfer on day 24is depending on the age of the embryo. Bloods would normally be taken on day 11 to track ovulation. Will u be getting your bloods done in Fiji as they'll need to work out when you ovulate to determine when transfer will be.
    My cycles generally last 30-34 days aswell. My current cycle was 36days though.
    I think if it works out that i won't be in the country there is no way to go ahead with the cycle because my transfer would probably have to happen while im away.
    Unless i ovulate really late (cause my ovulation is all over the shop) and it can happen when i return.

Im abit gutted at the idea of havingto wait another month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    My cycles generally last 30-34 days aswell. My current cycle was 36days though.
    I think if it works out that i won't be in the country there is no way to go ahead with the cycle because my transfer would probably have to happen while im away.
    Unless i ovulate really late (cause my ovulation is all over the shop) and it can happen when i return.

Im abit gutted at the idea of havingto wait another month.
    Hey my cycle is 28-29 days long and I'll be transferring a 5 day old blastocyst on day 19 I assume. They will ultrasound my ovaries and make sure a follicle is growing and go from there I think. It's always a way with holidays etc isn't it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kate124 For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For me breastfeeding did not male me lose weight! I ate so much because I was forever hungry and most BFing Mims will agree, i put on weight! After I lost my fluid ( i got super swollen) baby/placenta i had only gained 7kg i put on 4kg and am now 4kg up on my pre preg weight and can feel myself gaining weight already because I'm trying to eat 3 meals a day instead of 2 diet shakes and 1 meal, i was 63kg when i got pregnant and was 93kg the day i was induced! I lost 19kg in 4 days!
    As far as FET timing I'm on hormone replacement therapy and will have my transfer on day 21, has alot to do with the age of your embryos and when you ovulate, being a HRT cycle I won't ovulate but that doesn't matter, there is no way I could handle twins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again,
    So during my 1st cycle it was suggested that I might have to a freeze all as my levels were high and I had a lot of follicles, we preceded and none of the 5 embryos developed past a 3 cell on day 4.

I had a medication change from gonal to menipor. For the 2nd cycle also much lower dose. Also due to PCO and endometriosis doctors put me on C0Q10 and metformin my levels were still high and there were a lot of follicles again but we managed to make it to ET, got a positive the same day AF arrived. We have another 7 embryos in the freezer the clinic have suggested to try again before Xmas. It has been a Crazy disappointing roll coaster for me the last couple of months and I was hoping I would someone who has had a similar experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrssms. I had simular.. my first cycle i didnt get to transfer and no embryos left over.
    My second cycle we made it to transfer but i got a positive on the same day as af..so must of bèen a chemical. I was devo. This was 2 months ago.

We only have one frozen embyro which is a blast good quality. My clinic is picky on wat they
    freeze. Im hoping this fet works.. but if not have to do another stim cycle next year and will probably have to wait 6 months in between to save funds.

Its hard being forced to be patient all the time. Im sick of waiting. Fingerscrossed crossed for us all.
    I start progyanova in about 11 days with af. Im waiting to hear back from my clinic about progesterone. Should get to transfer last week ish of oct.

When will u start ur meds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

Had my cd10 bloods taken today and my e2 is only 86

I don't normally ovulate until cd16-18 but they said I'm "tracking slowly"

This is a natural FET and I honestly don't know how I will not go insane if things don't go to plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jeb that sucks!!! Can you discuss doing HRT next time?