Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kate124 i have a 10 month old, i think we're both crazy lol, but when you do ivf there is no time to waste!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

kate124  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin
    Holy crap, that's a long trip. I thought our 3 hours was rough!
    @kate124
    Hi!
    I don't think you're mad. We'll probably be doing another FET (if we can..) ASAP after our first because we want our kids close in age.

Still waiting for AF to arrive. Temp took a huge dive this morning and fertility friend says I ovulated late this month so tomorrow should be the day.
    Can't wait to get started!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

kate124  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsthomo check your clinics protocol Re second baby, my clinic wanted 2 normal periods and no breastfeeding so i started to wean L at 7 months, it was hard because I had a huge supply and was in constant pain for weeks but i got on top of it! It felt so nice to have my body back even if it was only for 3 months lol, I dieted and exercised like mad to loose my baby weight, im still about 3kg up but I can deal with that lol day 6 of Progynova today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes my clinic wanted me to stop breastfeeding and then do a trial cycle to make sure I ovulated. My progesterone levels came back really good so I don't have to use Clomid for this FET attempt which is a bonus I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just saw this thread. How are you all going now?

Just had my BT and scan today to check follicle growth. This is our first cycle back since our unsuccessful attempts in 2008, so excited but nervous and really hoping to finally get my take home baby.

I was put on Elonva and Orgaultran. Have just been given Purgeon today in addition to the Orgaultran to get the follicles growing some more before having another scan on Friday or Monday. Pretty relieved, I was getting concerned about my age and irregular periods, but I have 7 follicles in each ovary, currently measuring between 7 & 12mm. My earlier cycles - I think the most follicles I had at this stage was 6 between both ovaries. Hoping for more success this time!

My IVF nurse is estimating we could be looking at fresh transfer towards the end of next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babybeanie that sounds very promising good numbers x good luck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I hope you're all having a great day.

I’ve just had a weekend away in Townsville for my university reunion, which I really needed after two failed transfers back to back. While I would have preferred to be pregnant, it was fun to relive those days - not so fun to be hungover the next day. I’m feeling refreshed again for a FET potentially next Friday, depending on BT.
    @RoseM none of us know if it will work but absolutely it’s worth trying. Fingers crossed. I find it annoying that I need someone to pick me up from the egg collection. But rules are rules and I know it’s about my safety.

On a side note, I've realised my hair feels normal again. Does anyone get sweaty hair when on progesterone? I was washing my hair at night and waking up with it feeling like I'd been at the gym all night instead of sleeping in the air con. I didn't connect it with the treatment at the time but now that it's normal again I'm sure it was the progesterone. We'll see if it happens again this cycle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bris1977 For This Useful Post:

RoseM  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping to start my second cycle in the next few days-
    Hubby and I never really TTC. One day I realised I was moving in on 40 and after 15 years of unprotected sex we'd never fallen pregnant. So I booked into see a FS. Last month we had a failed cycle which was stopped at day 12.. Fingers crossed we get to FET this cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin
    Thank you! I'll definitely ask them.
    Did the breastfeeding help with your weight loss? I read that it burns a tonne of calories. ^^
    Yay! Congratulations!
    @kate124
    Good to know.
    It's great being on here, I'm learning heaps already!
    @babybeanie
    Wishing you the best of luck!
    @Bris1977
    I'm sorry about the two failed transfers.
    Fingers crossed for this one!
    @mrsvince
    I have my fingers crossed for you! ^^

I finally start my progynova tomorrow and I'm going in for my ultrasound at 7am on the 12th of October. Phew.
    Nervous about the possibility of a strange taste in my mouth and sweaty hair but excited none the less.
    I'm going to a concert on Friday so it should be interesting. ^^ x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I am still up in the air as to whether or not I will be doing a FET cycle in November. I have just come off the roll coaster of 2 stim cycles 10 weeks apart! The good news is we have lots of embryos waiting. Has anyone else done this many cycles so close together. Help me out I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Part of me wants to give the FET cycle a try now the other part wants to wait.

I apologise if this it's the right place to post this one I am very new to this!