So DS is 4 and 4 months, he's been toilet trained in the day for about 18 months now but still wore nappies at night up until about a week ago.
So I just don't know how to tackle this.
1. He won't even attempt to go to the toilet on his own at night
2. He doesn't wake up when he wants to wee
3. He's wet the bed every night bar 2 nights. 1 of those I know he must have been dehydrated as his nappy was bone dry
4. We are having to get up 3/4 times ourselves to take him to the toilet because changing the sheets is a NIGHTMARE with his bed.
5. He refuses to wear nappies now.
6. I've tried training pants - night pull ups, and he knows it's basically a nappy and just wees in it anyway
What do I do?