+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    I agree @Jensha I think they may have annoyed us at the beginning in the way the were so slow to act on the outbreak so it frustrates you rather than makes you sympathise with them as in TWD when we first meet them the outbreak is already in full swing.

I really liked the finale and can't wait for season 2!

New rich guy.. Strand is it? Is a very intriguing character. It does make you wonder who he was before the outbreak to have his boat ready to go.
    I know I was wondering that too. How did he get so rich and he was very good at the blackmailing and knowing what to do next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    I agree @Jensha I think they may have annoyed us at the beginning in the way the were so slow to act on the outbreak so it frustrates you rather than makes you sympathise with them as in TWD when we first meet them the outbreak is already in full swing.

I really liked the finale and can't wait for season 2!

New rich guy.. Strand is it? Is a very intriguing character. It does make you wonder who he was before the outbreak to have his boat ready to go.
    For me it wasn't that they annoyed me in how they reacted. The characters are boring with no depth. I agree Strand is interesting. I'll be intrigued as to how he turns out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EllissonWatson View Post
    I think people have to realise that it's a slower build up as no one really knew or understood what was going on at the beginning.
    I totally agree. I'm enjoying Fear and looking forward to season 2 to see where it goes.

I would have liked a bit more of a background on how the outbreaks started but that's not to say we won't get more information as Fear goes in regards to that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Finally watched the final last night. Bit late, but I'd lost interest. Only watched is because we had it, but it was a lot better. Maybe Travis isn't going to get eaten. He was so soft hearted, I thought he'd be the first to go for sure.

I'm actually excited about the next season now. But a bit disappointed too. Why save all the exciting stuff until the final Ep?

And I agree with everyone who's said it's disappointing we still don't know how it all started. The writers said it would show the start. But it didn't. I was expecting to find out what caused the outbreak. CDC? Mutating virus? Was the druggie girl the first and it was a bad batch of meth?

The kid at the school and Strand (love how he was packing suits. It's a zombie apocalypse dude!!) seemed to know something about it. Hopefully we find out more next season.