+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And Steffy actually believes that Quinn is just going to take it when Wyatt tells her that she can have nothing to do with either of them, ever (she must be really into Wyatt, yuck).
    Haha, seriously, Quinn is going to go ballistic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok so I am way behind, I've got like 5 episodes to watch, but seriously steffy is just a paranoid fickle *****! Wtf! Her ultimatum is ridiculous. Quinn is STILL going to be living with Eric even if she goes back to Liam... And how is Quinn going to hurt steffy? What's she afraid of??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess she hopes that by moving out Quinn will see how miserable Wyatt is and leave Eric?
    Also it may just be the reason she has needed to leave Wyatt and go back to Liam who she really loves anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha that's so funny, Ivy goes to Quinn to ask for her job back instead of her Uncle Eric who is the CEO of her family's company!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Umm, what the actual... Ivy is back for 2 episodes talking like an Aussie, all of a sudden her hair has grown like 10 inches and she's got an American accent! I hate it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ugh! She wants to americanise herself??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all just so ridiculous. First she goes to Quinn instead of Eric for her job back. Then she agrees to Quinn's makeover and ridiculous accent change. Then she agrees to side with Quinn (over her family) and try to get Liam away from Seffy, even after she finds out what Quinn did to Liam!!
    I never liked Ivy but now she's gone down in my estimation of that is possible....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gidget2013 For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (01-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why did she leave before sorry I have forgotten !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She was about to marry Wyatt but Quinn outed her as still being in love with Liam. She confessed her love to Liam but he said he loved and would always love Steffy, so she decided to go back to Australia. Now she's let Quinn talk her into going after Liam again. Stupid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Bold and beautiful #4

Is anyone still watching? I'm really enjoying the past week, finally a good story line! Power of attorney drama, wedding boycott, invalid marriage, brain bleed, heaps of flashbacks and tears!