+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually like Bill and Brooke together as well. I wonder what Katie will do now? She should go off and start a fashion house with Maya and Rick

And how is Liam not only not having any security on his house, but leaving the door open! I hope he has woken up to himself and gets onto that before Quinn comes and kidnaps him in his sleep. And this time she wouldn't be so nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can anyone recap for me, I haven't watched in a couple of weeks and looks like lots going on!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Can anyone recap for me, I haven't watched in a couple of weeks and looks like lots going on!?
    Katie confided in Bill about the paternity of Douglas and swore him to secrecy, of course he told Brooke to stop Rick and Maya leaving town to get away from Ridge. Katie cracks it and says she is done, it is obvious that Bill and Brooke still loved each other so they should just get on with it, they do. Bill is however going to keep the secret for Caroline.

Quinn turned up and Liam's professing her love again, he gives her what for, and then Steffy turns up and they both get stuck into her and kick her out. Quinn goes to Wyatt and tells him that it is over between her and Liam and only a matter of time before Steffy goes back to Liam. Steffy comes home and gets stuck into Quinn again and kicks her out saying she has to keep away from them, including Liam.

Quinn goes back to the hotel room with Dekon waiting (what's with that), she says that she realises it is over with Liam and as long as Liam is alive he is a threat to her sons marriage. Then she goes for a walk and a stalker gets into Liam's house when he is sleeping because of course he doesn't have any security or lock his doors when he knows a crazy woman is out there. He hits the invader over the head with a golf stick (I think, I didn't know he played golf) but it is a random guy who gets away while he is calling the police.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gidget2013 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gidget2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, that's so funny. So it will turn out that Seffy and Wyatt aren't married after all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidget2013 View Post
    Haha, that's so funny. So it will turn out that Seffy and Wyatt aren't married after all
    Yup I think so. Wyatt got the 'minister' off the internet so I bet their marriage isn't legal and steffy will of course go back to Liam.

Wouldn't it be nice if FOR ONCE it wasn't so predictable?

I think bill and Brooke are just cheating liars and I feel for Katie. I just wish she would find someone else. Bill is an a$$

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't you just want to slap Bill? He had this big family meeting with Katie, Liam, Wyatt & Steffy talking about family and commitment and for Liam to respect Wyatt and his marriage to Steffy, when he himself can't keep his hands off his wife's sister? Hypocrite much? And what about his secret bedroom behind his office? That made me laugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't seen last nights yet however they way he was carrying on to Liam in his house was really annoying, I wanted to slap him so hard. Liam is going to be upset when he realises that Bill is carrying on with Brooke and then spouting all this sanctimonious clap trap to him, grrrr. Soooo hypocritical. I hope that Liam finds out about Brooke and calls him out on it! Not only that Bill has a child with Katy and Wyatt and Steffy don't have that tie or commitment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate Bill and always have. Let's not forget he also had an affair with Steffy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I hate Bill and always have. Let's not forget he also had an affair with Steffy.
    Haha really when did that happen? Must of been before I started watching it