Thanks
    Reviews
    For such an intelligent woman, Steffi is a slow learner

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gidget2013 For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And Brooke and Bill!! Argh! Poor Katie. I can see it happening all over again. What a ***** and what an ***

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know!!
    And now Liam, I knew something like that would happen. Of course Wyatt will make a move on Steffi now, sigh.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh for goodness sake, Liam's episode with passing out 😂😂 awful acting!! The floors in the bathrooms in planes are non slip...

And why on earth do they always have a fire burning in the houses and wrapped in blankets in a thousand degree heat? 😂

Apparently wrapping yourself in a blanket in front of a fire on a 40 degree day solves all your problems

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true. To be honest I fast forward through most of the last two episodes.
    I'm sick of Quinn getting in Wyatt's ear, and I'm sick of Wyatt going after Liam's partners, and as if Liam would be allowed on the plain and then to fall over, just too much stupidity even for Bold......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now Liam is seriously going to have to stop trusting Wyatt, what a snake.

And Sasha, just hanging around Forrester all the time, really?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've missed sooo much. Saw it today. Steffy and wyatt?? When did that happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Bold and beautiful #4

You haven't missed that much !!!
    12 hours after their fiancées left for Sydney on a plane - ( oh Liam accidentally slipped over in the toilet, knocked himself unconscious and the plane they were on apparently doesn't check the toilets before take off and he woke up while they were in the air - as you do! ) So obviously Steffie wonders where he is, Wyatt comes over to console her, Liam calls as soon as he lands and instead of saying hey I fell unconscious and they took off I don't want to be here , he says "I'm in Sydney with Ivy, I've got a great story to tell you" she's says **** off, hangs up, turns off her phone, gets drunk and Wyatt try's to get it on cause he's a sleeze bag - but they just have a nice d and m and then accidentally fall asleep together, in Liam's bed - in their underwear - meanwhile Liam's on a return flight to LA as he obviously also keeps his passport on him at all times and walks in to find them in bed together!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (02-03-2016),Gidget2013  (03-03-2016),Wise Enough  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bold and beautiful #4

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    12 hours after their fiancées left for Sydney on a plane - ( oh Liam accidentally slipped over in the toilet, knocked himself unconscious and the plane they were on apparently doesn't check the toilets before take off and he woke up while they were in the air - as you do! ) So obviously Steffie wonders where he is, Wyatt comes over to console her, Liam calls as soon as he lands and instead of saying hey I fell unconscious and they took off I don't want to be here , he says "I'm in Sydney with Ivy, I've got a great story to tell you" she's says **** off, hangs up, turns off her phone, gets drunk and Wyatt try's to get it on cause he's a sleeze bag - but they just have a nice d and m and then accidentally fall asleep together, in Liam's bed - in their underwear - meanwhile Liam's on a return flight to LA as he obviously also keeps his passport on him at all times and walks in to find them in bed together!
    Thanks !!! Wow ok lol so basically same old story. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Sensational summary 👏👏👏

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (03-03-2016)