Closed Thread
Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gosh @Tanej78 you don't need anymore drama. Also lots of follies on the right. But some of them might not grow big enough. They aren't concerned about ohss right?

Is that orgalutran? Can't believe you are on 4 jabs a day. It will all be worth it. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Gosh @Tanej78 you don't need anymore drama. Also lots of follies on the right. But some of them might not grow big enough. They aren't concerned about ohss right?

Is that orgalutran? Can't believe you are on 4 jabs a day. It will all be worth it. Hugs
    @Minib Yep that big o word that looks like orangutan but I never spell properly haha... All good... My sharps container is getting very full very quickly lol

No talk of ohss just yet, the right is only 2mm behind... I think Thursday's scan will b interesting to see the difference in growth... I doubt I'll get to EPU til end of next week...

I better be well enough to see Chris Cornell play next Friday night lol... I've warned DH he'll be carrying me in haha...

I've also left a msg for LB nurse re intralipids I think I might change til Monday supposed to b doing them thurs arvo but I think it will b too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a good idea to discuss about timing of intralipids. Glad they aren't concerned about ohss. Are you continuing on same dosage?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - hope no ohss, you may get epu early. Also there is a different trigger shot I heard to prevent ohss. Lb may get you to take that. Wow 4 shots a day. That's tough. Go you! As for the cyst hopefully lb will get back to you soon but if nurse thinks it's ok it should be ok. They would have seen this stuff a lot and know when it's something to worry about. Good to hear you have a good number of follies tho.

@bbhope - oh bummer. That sux but don't be too hard in dh. It's hard being a new time dad. In fact I think my hubby is finding it hard connecting with Bub. He may be getting slight post daddy depression. How is ur hubby going? It's happened to a friend of mine where the husband becomes quite detached and mourned their old life. It's quite common. I told him not to feel guilty as I've had Bub with me for 9 months. And newborns don't really give anything back. Sometimes it can take months for dad to feel connected. He's still looking after him and doing everything but emotionally it hasn't quite set in yet. But it will I'm not worried.

@Minib my mum hasn't been staying with me. Stupid relatives from overseas insisted on staying with her instead of our other relatives because where we live is more convenient. So inconsiderate and disgraceful really. So I've been on my own and first day doing it all alone. Quite daunting but I've managed so far. Just a bit tired. Probably good for me as it gets my confidence up with bubs. Gotta cut those strings sooner or later! Lol. But yeh it was scary last night thinking about being by myself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati hugs you prob surprise yourself at how much you can manage xx

I guess we'll know more on Thursday if there's a chance of ohss but last EPU they were counting ridic numbers of follies but only collected 14 eggs... I just really hope we get a better fert rate so more chance of more than 1 normal PGD blast... Doing almost back to back stim cycles is a bit rough 😬😬 for the bank balance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will catch up later this week. Busy busy busy. Big day moving tmr. Still have quite a bit to pack. With my mom left, just us handling bub. He was sleeping with stomach pain last night so it was an unrestful night. He just has his jabs. Fx that no side effects.
    @Tanej78: I had polyp during my last STIM cycle. Also big cyst. Wtf?! No history.........it works for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will catch up later this week. Busy busy busy. Big day moving tmr. Still have quite a bit to pack. With my mom left, just us handling bub. He was sleeping with stomach pain last night so it was an unrestful night. He just has his jabs. Fx that no side effects.
    @Tanej78: I had polyp during my last STIM cycle. Also big cyst. Wtf?! No history.........it works for us.

Thanks
    Reviews

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @bbhope happy moving day tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the move goes well @bbhope
    @Gelati how annoying. Wish they could stay with other relos instead. Pick what you can do and don't worry about cooking and cleaning. Get DH to do those or just get takeaway.

Had another OB appointment today. Baby is engaged 3/5 early days still though. Who knows. She could still be late. Some women have their babies engaged for as long as 6 weeks. Yikes!!!

Seeing OB again next week so hopefully some more progress.

And unfortunately my vaginal swab has also come back positive although light but still positive. @Gelati yours was positive too yeah? Was it scary or risky for baby? That's my biggest concern. Doctor told me not to worry and only 0.02% chance baby will get infected because they will give me antibiotics during labour.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-11-2015)