Closed Thread
Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib I haven't before but the more I read about it I think I should so it doesn't affect any other hormones

DH is away and has no vitamins at camp with him, I've told him to stop melatonin.. And to start clearing be pipes haha... Argh not many fresh green veggies on site

So exciting @Minib can't wait to feel those feelings 🙏🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My FN told me to stop melatonin during the tww so I did. Worth a try. Will DH get home in time for his 'donation'?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    My FN told me to stop melatonin during the tww so I did. Worth a try. Will DH get home in time for his 'donation'?
    @Minib I'll def b stopping it... Didn't even think of it as an issue before 😔

Hopefully! He lands home CD15 morning so very possible! We also have frozen backup.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Minib I'll def b stopping it... Didn't even think of it as an issue before 😔

Hopefully! He lands home CD15 morning so very possible! We also have frozen backup.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stopped melatonin just at day 5.
    @Minib: I know how you feel! All the waiting. Almost there!

Sigh.....left home for an hr to meet up colleague for tea. Came home with an agitated bub. DH method of settling him is feeding bub more! I think DH is confused his tired sign with hunger. We had the same problem a week ago but I quickly leaned that he was just overtired throwing his arms around. I didn't want to criticise because it was nice of him letting me out the house meeting people now than my mom left. The problem is that it makes his reflux worse. He wasn't hungry but overfed and tires. Now Bub is awake every so often with his reflux. I have to lie beside him to soothe him when that happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stopped melatonin just at day 5.
    @Minib: I know how you feel! All the waiting. Almost there!

Sigh.....left home for an hr to meet up colleague for tea. Came home with an agitated bub. DH method of settling him is feeding bub more! I think DH is confused his tired sign with hunger. We had the same problem a week ago but I quickly leaned that he was just overtired throwing his arms around. I didn't want to criticise because it was nice of him letting me out the house meeting people now than my mom left. The problem is that it makes his reflux worse. He wasn't hungry but overfed and tires. Now Bub is awake every so often with his reflux. I have to lie beside him to soothe him when that happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dildo cam no1 done...
    12 follies on right biggest 8mm
    24 (😳) on left biggest 10mm

Still have a fimbrial cyst on my left measuring 15mm

No wonder things are already tender...
    Asked about the cyst and what does that mean, nurse wasn't concerned but said she would make sure Lyn has a look over it

I did dr Google... Do you think I class as an old mare 😝

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...fimbrial+cysts

I start my 4th jab a day in the morning which stops you from ov naturally and rescan thurs

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

@Tanaj78 I got an ovarian cyst a few months ago. It was 5-6cm! Was very painful. It came up after sex and I had some bleeding. I was about to start stim cycle and had to wait. It went away in a month tho and they are very common and they generally always go away on their own. Yours is very small so id say it's something they see all the time and nothing to worry about X

Old mare 😂😂 No!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Tanaj78 I got an ovarian cyst a few months ago. It was 5-6cm! Was very painful. It came up after sex and I had some bleeding. I was about to start stim cycle and had to wait. It went away in a month tho and they are very common and they generally always go away on their own. Yours is very small so id say it's something they see all the time and nothing to worry about X

Old mare 😂😂 No!
    @Apples1234 I'm not so much worried yet... But it was there last cycle... & Last cyst I had was pre-cancerous back in 2008 in between miscarriages... So it's keeping me on my toes 😉👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Apples1234 I'm not so much worried yet... But it was there last cycle... & Last cyst I had was pre-cancerous back in 2008 in between miscarriages... So it's keeping me on my toes 😉👍🏻
    Just in case IVF isn't enough to deal with nature throws in a few cysts here and there! Yay 😉