Closed Thread
Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib first scan and bloods Monday! I've been on melatonin for a few months, helps me sleep too!
    @Gelati yep clexane is the worst out of them all, stingsss forever afterwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 do you ice before giving injection? I found that helped a lot. And not injecting close to the belly button. But with 3 a day I feel for you. Big hugs. I keep saying it but it's true, you are a very brave girl. I couldn't even give myself the injections.

Mum had gone home for the weekend and I'm already starting to feel nervous again. She kept me really calm and made me see Bub as a baby nothing to be scared of and now one night and day away I'm starting to feel nervous again. I'm always more nervous in the evenings. I feel like I can't do anything in the evenings!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Tanej78 do you ice before giving injection? I found that helped a lot. And not injecting close to the belly button. But with 3 a day I feel for you. Big hugs. I keep saying it but it's true, you are a very brave girl. I couldn't even give myself the injections.

Mum had gone home for the weekend and I'm already starting to feel nervous again. She kept me really calm and made me see Bub as a baby nothing to be scared of and now one night and day away I'm starting to feel nervous again. I'm always more nervous in the evenings. I feel like I can't do anything in the evenings!
    I have no choice! no ice... just get it done and over with! less mess as possible lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey I saw this shared on FB... just to give you beautiful Mamas some inspo xx
    You are doing awesome Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 9.16.18 pm.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Another quick post. Haven't caught up. Big day out cleaning the new house while my mom took care of bub.
    @Gelati: no baby is the same. We all wish for the opposite. I would rather BF if I could.
    @Minib: buying more nursery stuff?
    @Tanej78: clexane sucks. I didnt inject right on stomach. I found injection on the side (like diabetes patient) was less painful and I didn't get bruise. The only time I bruised when I hit a vein. If the needle hurts going in, find a different spot. Don't force it in.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

I am cleaning up stuff. This is how much needles I used this pregnancy. Not counting those I had disposed.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's crazy huh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg that's a lot of needles. The things we have to go through. I've actually not disposed of our needles yet come to think of it.

Thanks @Tanej78. That's also what my mum keeps telling me. All babies will grow up. Whether it's formula, breastmilk, c section, natural, ultimately doesn't make a difference. They will all grow up.
    Last edited by Gelati; 22-11-2015 at 10:31.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's a lot of needles. The things we go through to have a baby. I've chucked all mine. I took them back to the IVF clinic when I graduated from there.
    @Gelati your mum is right. All babies grow up

I'm not buying anymore nursery stuff @bbhope. All done. I've even decorated the room. I've washed everything too so it's really now just waiting game. Hope she's not overdue!!
    @Gelati how did you go without your mum last night?
    @Tanej78 good luck for the scan tomorrow. Hope there are some good follies already. Yep melatonin is great to help sleeping. Do you stop melatonin during your tww?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to get really excited and nervous at the same time. I've been carrying this baby for 9 months and it's almost time to give birth. I really can't wait. I must be hormonal because I've been thinking about the journey to get here. All those tears, heartache etc seem so far away. But now the anxiety starts to build up too. Can't believe my dream almost comes true after all these years.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-11-2015)