Closed Thread
Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes pregnyl is hcg. It is used to trick your body thinking you are pregnant and creates more progesterone. I had pregnyl on top of the normal pessaries support. It was a booster for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep but obviously it's not fool proof is what I'm saying because it didn't work on me so I will be put on progesterone support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. Didn't know u r only on pregnyl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Tanej78: did they look at DH sperm in detailed? Such as DNA fragmentation. Did I hear anything back from drM office?
    @bbhope yea DH had defrag w Gavin sacks in March... No issues

I've made phone appointment with Prof M Monday 7Dec aswell as emailed all my history...

CD1 today... Just been in and paid and picking up drugs now, straight back into fresh cycle... With the new combo of menapor & puregon... We decided to go straight back in, because of safety net, I don't have any weddings coming up (because of my PCOS and high AMH I get LOTS of follies and am very sore after) .... Also with the holidays would mean no cycle for atleast 2 months... That would be annoying...

So here we go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 your DH is sweet to support you but I get sometimes you want his opinion. I'm sure in his mind though he will support whatever you decide and your happiness matters most to him. Nothing else matters as much.

Far out. You've been through hell. What a long list of heartache after heartache. You are one strong woman to keep going.

I think there's no harm to ask LB if you should have another AMH test. At this stage just ask her all your questions and let her decide what to do. I do like how LB is more aggressive. You can't see another FS who will only do textbook stuff. It's time for some creativity. You know what we need in ivf world? Dr house. Someone who's so curious and creative and never give up.

I hope you have a great cycle. Seriously it's time for good news!! I'll be praying for you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 sorry I've never had pregnyl so never had to test it out.
    @bbhope @Gelati how are you and bubs going?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: stay strong and glad DH is supportive. Life is so unfair sometime. Hugs. Both DH and my sister doesn't want to have kid. Yet, they both have the baby. Be proactive is all you can do.
    @Minib: DS is still pretty much a miserable baby. He shown us his first smile on Monday, though. and he also soothes himself in the cot and fell asleep twice now. Quite unusual given that he is a very unsettled baby with the reflux and colic. It broke my heart so much to see him suffer. Under a normal circumstance, he would be a much more happy baby. I hope he rides it out the stomach problem sooner than all I have heard. Reflux is a long term problem so we jus have to deal with it. The med doesn't seem to help as much as I hope for. Reflux baby is hard work.

Also, never take advice of not pumping! I don't produce much so someone asked why I bother pumping and I should just feed Bub straight away. My breast always engorged in the morning and taking the advice I waited bub to wake up. By the time bub woke up, my breasts were "bursting". Bub is also a lazy sucker on that breast so probably didn't empty the breast. Ever since, I have a sore patch on my breast and there is a lump. I suspect blocked duct but have to watch for mastitis. It is very painful!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Tanej78 your DH is sweet to support you but I get sometimes you want his opinion. I'm sure in his mind though he will support whatever you decide and your happiness matters most to him. Nothing else matters as much.

Far out. You've been through hell. What a long list of heartache after heartache. You are one strong woman to keep going.

I think there's no harm to ask LB if you should have another AMH test. At this stage just ask her all your questions and let her decide what to do. I do like how LB is more aggressive. You can't see another FS who will only do textbook stuff. It's time for some creativity. You know what we need in ivf world? Dr house. Someone who's so curious and creative and never give up.

I hope you have a great cycle. Seriously it's time for good news!! I'll be praying for you!
    Thank you... And I know it's a bad problem to have, a sweet supportive husband haha... Just got a bit frustrated!

Dr House, oh talk about frustrating he'd probably just tell us to have sex more often the cheeky ******* 😂

Thank you fingers xd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @bbhope

Here's hoping there's a lot more smiles to come from the little one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. The comment about dr house. Seriously, I find it so important to have a proactive FS. My FS is one. First cycle didn't work and I was already on a different protocol on the second. immune testing after first chemical. The main reason I went back to the same clinic while I could do it in QLD quicker (was getting impatient and frustrated about finding a suitable donor).

Again, take good care of yourself. Hugs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-11-2015)