Closed Thread
Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Again so sorry to hear.

I used menupor. It contains LH and is better for older women. I was a poor responder on gonal f and thus the change of plan. It looks like Lb is doing the priming protocol. Don't quote me on this. I think it is Commonly used by the famous wazza.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Again so sorry to hear.

I used menupor. It contains LH and is better for older women. I was a poor responder on gonal f and thus the change of plan. It looks like Lb is doing the priming protocol. Don't quote me on this. I think it is Commonly used by the famous wazza.
    Thank you xx

I get confused with protocols and cycle names... I've only ever done 2 EPU with puregon, orgalutran to hold off OV then pregnyl for trigger...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I'm so sorry about the BFN. It is very hard as even with a perfect pgd tested embryo, it might not implant still. Big hugs.

I've had puregon on first cycle. Low dosage though. I have high AMH around 40 from memory. I got 6 eggs, 4 mature and 2 fertilised.

Second cycle I was on menopur. Again quite low dosage but I responded so much better. I had 14 eggs, 8 mature and 6 fertilised. My FS said menopur is newer drugs but could be better.

My friend was on both puregon and menopur mixed in the same cycle I think. She's with LB too and I think mixing the drugs are good for some women.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In both cycles I used orgalutran to hold off ovulation. Can never remember what my trigger injection is but its not pregnyl.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry me again. With LB, she's quite direct and honest from what my friends told me. She told one of them this is it. Donor egg is the next step. So I think if she hasn't said that to you, it means she hasn't tried everything. Given you've only done 2 cycles with her, it might be worth to do another cycle with her.

I've also heard another doctor who's super good but it's more for MFI. Dr S. Barak. Have you heard of him? Have heard a few good stories about him but might not be suitable for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't apologise @MND... It all helps... DH is so hard to talk to being away he just agrees with whatever I say and tells me it's my body... So frustrating when I want him to have an opinion he's too much of a gentleman!

I've been typing out my timeline tonight because I've emailed Dr M in Sydney re immune stuff and someone else asked... It does help to see that we really need to give it another go...

2007 natural preg hb @6.5wks a week later I had a complete miscarriage
    2008 & 2009 natural preg ended early/chemical between 4-5weeks
    2010 ectopic discovered in right tube @6weeks ruptured @7weeks lost tube
    2011-2012 we did about 9months of stimulated cycles with timed ov and natural fert, no pregnancy with Melbourne IVF
    2013 moved to city fertility first full ivf cycle... 29 eggs collected, OHSS landed me in hosp for 5days, ended up with 7 blasts. Out of 5 FET (we did 2 double) only got 1 BFP which ended in missed mc @7-8weeks had d/c

We had a bit of a break last year, fell preg naturally got BFP @3W8D on POAS but if died off and ended in chemical preg...

This year we left the old clinic, saw Dr Gavin Sacks who did biopsy and told me had no NKC and wasn't a candidate for his protocol...

Met LB in April, we did our last 2 blast from '13 cycle with her before our 2nd EPU in September... Which was our first PGD testing... 14 collected 8 fert pushed for testing, had a fresh tfr, and 2 managed for biopsy and frozen. Results 1 normal and 1 abnormal... With LB she has thrown everything at us that no one else would... I have dvt history, so on clexane, as well as steroids and we tried intralipids this last time...

Compared to what we've done before LB is def the most progressive... So hard wished we did that from the start but you just don't know! And well until DH got FIFO work we couldn't afford to do ivf...

Interesting your friend is on the same combo I will be... My AMH was over 70 when it was tested a couple of years ago... I wonder if it should be re tested?

I feel like I'm rambling, anyway thanks for your support ladies @Gelati @MND @bbhope makes a huge difference xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to check with some of the ladies that have done POS to monitor the progesterone leaving their system and the (hopefully) HCG coming in naturally. I tested 2dp4dt last night after a 5000 pregnyl 7 days ago and a 1500 pregnyl injection the morning before I tested so I expected to see a strong second line from the progesterone but it was barely there. Just wondering if this is right or whether I flag it with my clinic as my body isn't absorbing progesterone properly?ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447794038.977037.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234: I am not sure. Sorry. When I wonder if I was absorbing progesterone with the pessaries, FS gave me pregnyl which guarantees that I have enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: did they look at DH sperm in detailed? Such as DNA fragmentation. Did I hear anything back from drM office?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually @bbhope I've just found out that's not entirely correct. Pregnyl is HCG not progesterone. I just got called in to the clinic because they think my body isn't metabolising the pregnyl to create progesterone and that's why the HPT are coming up negative after my pregnyl 5000 (7 days post) and pregnyl 1500. So it's lucky I did a test because they will need to move me on to a different progesterone support