Closed Thread
Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I really don't want to sound ungrateful while few on here are struggling with bfp. I am. Just different kind of challenge. Yes, I love weekend because DH is here and he doesn't nag about what I do and don't. I was pretty upset when my mom didn't want me to feed Bub and he clearly was hungry this early morning.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know what you mean @bbhope. Yes the mum saga continues. I had another fight with my mum today. Just too many comments and opinions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 how are you going?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati & @bbhope you guys are stronger than me... I wouldn't be putting up with any of that 😬

Don't feel guilty @bbhope... It's a hard learning curve... Just keep asking for help when you need it, and your the mama... Remember that your instinct is better than avoiding a fight with mum

2 more big fat negatives... I guess BT will just be a confirmation of that...

So friggin tired... I don't know what to do.. Over 8 years now and we are still no closer... 6 mc, 1 ectopic, 2 EPU, 9 blastocysts... Doesn't help that we had the issue with being scammed last year by a doctor... And here we are again no baby and back to square one.... Just so hard...

Boom here comes another $12,000 bill? Husband isn't coming home anytime soon... Do we cycle again to get more back in Medicare or take a break ?

But we've had so many breaks... Really this is my only 2nd cycle with Dr LB.. Argh so frustrated... I just wish I knew the answer and could just do it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @Tanej78 my heart breaks for you. So unfair after 8 years it's another BFN. So unfair.

Can you get an appointment with LB before starting again and ask her what could be done differently (if any). Or is she positive that you are another step closer to that BFP even though it feels so far away?

Could you squeeze in another cycle before Xmas break if you want? Has the Medicare rebate changed yet? Or will it change next year?

What's your gut feel about dr LB? She's one of the best from what I heard.

I'm so sorry it's another BFN. I guess the only word to describe it isn't allowed in the forum. F!!!!

Big virtual hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun I'm so so sorry. 😭 I can't even imagine what you're going thru and also wanting dh home. I just wish you were pregnant it's just so unfair. Life is so cruel sometimes. You really are an amazing woman coming this far and keeping your head up. I hope Lynn can give you some answers and a new plan. I just don't understand why it didn't work this time.

And on top of all that you were scammed last year? Just awful. I wish I could give you a big hug.

If you can, it would be good to get another cycle in before Medicare changes. Ivf is so dam expensive.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib we must have posted at the same time xx
    Thank you for the virtual hugs, you too @Gelati

I have just started spotting, don't think i'll bother with prog tonight..
    haven't spoken to DH yet, he can't have phone at work... and i dont think i want to tell him today on his birthday
    @Gelati yea wish i could say more but there are 2 court cases ongoing... its been such a hard 12months on top of the reality of infertlility.

When I saw LB early last month, we talked about IF this transfer didn't work, and she has already written up a new treatment plan that my FN has.. She has said she would do a couple of things differently... Im not actually sure what because I was in the "I wont need to know" frame of mind.

I think we will cycle again.. kinda makes sense with the safety net reboot... and I have no big weddings coming up, whereas I have in the new year, so im better to not be cycling... Ive done that before and its hard work.

At what point do they tell you that something else needs to change? that we need to look at donor eggs/sperm? Surrogate? I don't know..

Big fat sigh and lots of chocolate tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: I wish I have time to say more today. Have to run off. I am so sorry to hear the bfn. I really hope that LB can give you the answer.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today @Tanej78

I don't know much about donor eggs/sperm but if LB hasn't mentioned it, it must mean she still has other things she'd like you to try and you aren't at that stage yet. When will your next meeting with her be? it'll be interesting to see what she has changed in your plan and why.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT confirmed today BFN

All the odds of natural FET and normal PGD being in our favour plus the extra meds and support... Still a big fat negative...

DH working away so we have to decide via phone convo asap if we cycle again this year.. LB new cycle plan, I'll be using puregon and menapor (?) which I haven't used before..

It makes sense to cycle again before safety net reboots but I'm also a bit tired... Maybe tomorrow I'll feel less weary and sad...

I'm also wondering if I start looking for other opinions again... But I'm also so tired of "shopping" around...