Closed Thread
Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gelati 10 or 11? Wednesday last week... My realistic brain says there should atleast be a squinter by now...
    @Minib going to do another this arvo 😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 10dp5dt? I'm really hoping to see second line this arvo if you are going to poas

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - I would have to agree with you but who knows right? Let's have our fingers crossed for this afternoon. No bleeding at this stage is a good sign. Hope you have something nice planned for today to take your mind off it. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    More work and then babysitting my fav 3 year old this afternoon

I just don't understand... Really need it to be our turn soon, it's been long and hard enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I can't see signature on bubhub on my iPhone but I used my laptop this morning and saw your history. Gosh you've had more than your fair share. It has to be your turn. I also don't get why it didn't show 2 lines. I'm really hoping it's a late implanter. But I also get your reservation as its around 15dpo now. Hang in there and I'm praying you get a nice surprise this arvo.

Big hugs for you!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's so unfair this journey really does suck!! It's def your turn I hope this arvo brings those two lines . Let's stay positive. It's not over till it's over. Xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Minib  (14-11-2015),Tanej78  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

Hang in there @Tanej78! Fx!
    @Gelati: you really is lucky to have a Bub who sleeps for that long. Envy. We r battling with his colic everyday now. It is getting worse. I feel guilty to say that neither of us are enjoying the parenthood ATM. Poor little guy. He isn't feeling good either.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope don't feel guilty at all to think that way. Anyone who has sleep deprivation like you would feel that way regardless on if baby was natural or IVF. I haven't had it as bad as you and I've had those thoughts it is completely normal. Doesn't mean you love and appreciate your son any less. Newborn time is hard. Just remember you are already 2-3 weeks ahead of me so it'll be over for you sooner than later. Hang in there mummy you are doing the best you can in a situation that is so so challenging. Newborn days are so hard and can have little to no reward as they can't show you affection, smile, interact etc. but it'll get better when they can play with you and you see them grow. One day at a time! Think by the end of summer you'll have a lovely boy to play with 👶🏻

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes takes it one day at a time. Reflux baby is hard work. We have to hold him upright for at least 30mins after feed. Talk about getting any sleep....We started the med and will observe. I will re-introduce the infant friends and be a little bit more persistent. Someone on the Perth thread is mentioning a mixture made by a chemist. Special mix. I might give it a go if infant friend isn't working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope fx that the medicine works. What I've learnt is just try everything. Sometimes one thing works today. Sometimes another works. There's no consistency. Bub is screaming atm and mum is trying to put him down with no success. I don't think my mum can help me with Bub. I don't know what I'm going to do when dh is not here.